Possibility of a visa being revoked

Hyvää päivää (Good day) everyone,

I am recently granted a Schengen visa to visit my boyfriend in Finland. I’m a gay guy who is in a relationship for 9 months with a Finnish guy and we’re planning to be married there since in my home country gay marriage is not yet possible. My visa is only a tourist visa and was granted by another Schengen country since there is no Finnish Embassy here.

In order to get married I need to get a civil status certificate from my home country and have it authenticated by the Finnish consulate that is based here. So here is my question, is there a possibility that my tourist visa get revoked due to our intent of getting married? My boyfriend and his mom is worried that when I go to the consulate and have him known our intention to get married they will notify the authorities that granted my visa and that they may revoke it since they’ll think that I don’t have a plan of going home anymore. Though we are partly thinking of applying an application of residency after we get married. We are just worrying that they may think that we are just doing it for me to have an easier access to the residence permit. But we don’t fake our relationship. We truly want to be together for the rest of our lives and the chance of us getting married is only possible in Finland since in my home country it is not yet legalized.