Strange request

Hi all!

I've instantly been blocked from private messaging as I had been copy and pasting the same message to several people from Kazakhstan who either live in or are interested in moving to Turkey.

I'm writing about Kazakhstan-native who now lives in Turkey, and would like more information about the relationship between the two countries to ensure I don't get any details wrong.

I've therefore been trying to speak to people from Kazakhstan about their life experiences and heritage. Is it easy to move from Kazakhstan to Turkey? What would be the main reasons for doing so? What is the current political mood in Kazakhstan? A lot to ask, I know! But I want my story to accurately reflect real life journeys.

Many, many, thanks, if you can help out at all!

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I will try to reply to your question. I think both countries economic situation almost the same but in Kazakhstan we have our natural oil, gas, mining and gold and you have more opportunitity to find a job here.
  In Turkey more soft climate, they do not have such strong winter like in KZ, of course depends of city.
South of KZ is ok, I am from north Astana where is really cold on winter time up to minus 45.
  I have lived in 5 cities in KZ and travelled many times to Turkey.

In Turkey you can work in tourist business or textile, they creating very nice clothes , so always you will have a clients who is doing shopping. And our kazakh and turkish dialects close by each other, so for kazakh I think easy to learn turkish.
Everyone looking for place to have better life and if someone leaving KZ or Turkey he has his own reason to do it.
It is just my general view.

Hi Lyaz,

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer some of my questions. You've been very helpful. Much appreciated!

Best wishes,
Ryan