Low rent apartment or house in Kiev ?

Hello

Which area in Kiev we can find a low rent apartment or house for living for one couple ?

Hello!
Are you looking for short or long term rent ?

Hello
Short or long term ,

In fact we will stay long term

Well i can simply suggest you agents or good accommodation renting site that I personally used when I went to kiev for a short holiday... they do offer long term renting as well!
http://kievaccommodation.com/

Thank you dear

You are in Kiev now?

No. I study and live in the western part of Ukraine but I do visit kiev whenever it is possible for me  👍

It is good

My brothers studied in university in turkey

They know turkish language very well

Inshallah I and my husband come in Kiev , we will be happy to visit you when you will come to Kiev .

Really good info sara, there's also place away from the center of the city that are cheaper.

The prices are inflated, which will make foreigners not want to visit, they travel for the fact of lower cost, countries that inflate for foreigners usually loss the long term revenue, because they know your inflating Price's, and I time some people might make money, but the rest will be broke and not able to support themselves, like purchase food, or housing, the analyst shows that countries that they charge the same price that locals are changed enjoy long term benefits of continuous profits, because most people that travel are normal working people, save up and visit different place, but they are not stupid and know that they price is inflated, and makes then not want to visit, spend, and give bad review's, eventually their is no jobs, because their is no customers, business owners don't want to do business there because of the tactic and mentality of the people, and it sucks because they could have provided jobs for many people, but thier are a few that are profitting and they drive by the rest of the people that they are causing to not earn a living because of their tactics of trying to scam to get more, in stead of providing the best at the right price, which would encourage more business being done, instead of just a few getting lucky. In America, they don't do that, the price is the same to all, and if it's a wealth area, the price is a little higher, but never much more, example : cereal for $2.50 in normal, cereal for $2.99 in richer areas or toritist areas, but never 50 times, or if another countries currency is higher, they dont try to charge that countries price because it's higher, the price stay's the same no matter where your from, and that makes people want to go there alot, even if their currency is low, they know it's what the price is, their not being scammed, but when they go somewhere and know the cost should be the same as everyone in the country is paying, yet their charging price that is from a different county, they know it's wrong, their being scammed. Then alot of negative things take place, reviews, country loses it good standing, no one wants to go, and the people suffer. Example: someone does that to a business man that would have provided jobs to thousands of people, but now thinks your all scammers, then chooses not to, the people suffer, and in the end, it did not need to be this way. The way you treat people can have small and large effects. Just a thought about what I noticed about it when I did research.

Thank you so much  for your comment

You can find a good apartment in Kiev on this site https://vlasne.ua/en/city/kyiv/

Hi you can aslo find more or less good app @ https://kiev-apartmentrental.com/