Exit re-entry visa for Multiple visa holders through bahrain causeway

I am Pakistani on Job in Saudi Arabia, My family is with me on 1 Year Multiple visa, & I want to arrange re-entry from King fahd causeway. Do we need to apply visa or she is eligible for visa on arrival as well. Thanks

I have responded to a similar question on another thread: 

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=654322

But to keep it simple, if she has a visit visa and not an Iqama, then no.

Thanks for Your reply dear.
Now if You can Please tell me that if We can exit and re-enter through Saudi Passport Cabins on causeway without entering bahrain. I mean U turn after Saudi Passports. Would be their an issue?

Best Regards

I am an Indian having business visit visa with multiple entry. I have Bahrain visa too. I did not have problem to cross causeway till 16th Aug 18. On that day I was told by Causeway authorities that I can exit KSA, but can't enter back by Causeway as my original business visit visa is allowed only through 'airport'. They said it is a new rule from 15th Aug 18. I had to come back to KSA as I don't want to spend much money for flight from Bahrain to Dammam. Can you please provide more information about this new rule and when it is likely to withdraw by Govt.

Regards,
Sathiya

It's not likely to be withdrawn. You need to get a visa which allows travel via the causeway.

Thank you for immediate response

Dear Xtang,

Have you got any news further to my topic? The reason I ask now is some my Saudi friends say that this rule is for visit visa holders for Haj.

Please let me know if you have any update.

Regards,
Sathiya

it used to be that all multiple entry visit visas could be used on the causeway provided the first entry into the country was done via the airport.  Subsequent ones could then be done via road.

Now, as you yourself said, they are saying that there is a new rule which stops this option. 

I have no further news but the visit visa option for Hajj does not apply in this case.  Your Saudi friends are confused by visa types.

Thanks Xtang.

Here I am coming back with another example seen today. Your replies are so correct and helpful. Hence I am coming back.to you.

Today I met a German guy, who is also same like me having multiple business visit (by air) with Bahrain visit visa too. Today I met him in Khobar and asked him how could he enter KSA. He said that not even a question to allow into KSA. I understand that my Saudi friends are not fully aware this and got confused. But,  I hope you can enquire and clarify.

Regards,
Sathiya

Don't understand what the German guy said?  what is the question?

Dear X Tang,

The German guy crossed causeway from bahrain to Dammam.  His visa is also by Air only.

As I said, that's the way it works for all multiple business visas i.e. the first entry has to be by air and the rest can be by road.  Exception being visas given in Bahrain which can be used immediately via the causeway.

Your problem seems to be nationality specific I guess if the German guy is able to travel still.

Brother, I am Indian I have Bahrani CPR( Bahrani iqama) my company has transferred me in Saudi Arabia with a business visa which is valid for 6 months(180 days) every month I have to cross the border and stamp on passport I do not have Saudi iqama. I want to know that if I go on holiday or vacation from Saudi to India and not come back. will I also get the ban for 3 years???

Replied on one of your posts. Don't post multiple times.