Introduction

My dream since my childhood is to live in an Island Country. In my view there are some island countries, which can give my desired life. And palau is one of them with natural beautiful nature, less pollution and peaceful place to live. Currently I am looking for a job in palau to migrate and settle. I have worked as a tutor, administrator, photoshop editor plus F2F customer service, Customer representative officer for MNC, Self employed Author and Design Researcher. And looking for any one of these jobs in palau to make a permanent career with successful life. Once I settle in my life then I can start my life saving projects in free time. Till I settle in my life achieving my dream life, I couldn't successfully bring out global impact skills for sure.

Question:If any one questions, why should I haven't tried to do it in India? And why I haven't made proper career?

Answer: Since childhood only I am having multiple talents and one of them is model making. Yes, I designed my dream car in the year 2005, which is an accident proof prototype car. I thought to use it after graduation. But being sincere became problem between corrupted minded people. Since final month of graduation everyone around started playing with my life along with my parents and relatives too. Then with in year where ever I try to go some people started following me, talking indirectly, spreading rumours, even didnt allowed me to get job in any company. Whereever I used to attend they used to ask money for job in return. Everyone are corrupted, in this process I got understood that some rich prostitutic minded girls and some rich pakistan related muslims also involved in this, they kept millions of money in middle of my character and public. The public in india are already corrupted minded, for fifty rupees also can harm anyone. Between worst environment, with no proper career, when there is no freedom, no peace, no life. How can I live my life and how can I show my talent?

A natural problem will vanish by itself but if a culprit create problem by problem one after the other, till the culprit stop creating problems, the problems created are not going to stop and its true.

Finally my character is still alive & won but india digged its own pit & lost many. Not one or two people instead crores are involved in this from USA, Australia, NZ,London, China,etc. I cant express completely here what I have faced since 4.5 years but I can prove, one day everyone will pay for honest people on earth. Just think If india would havent played with my life, till today Some of my projects would have completed and no one in last 3 years used to die in any car accidents and other reasons, also infinite billions of economy used to come right. So, this is why I said false life living people dug there own pits.

I said all the above details, so that after migrating to palau or any country, nobody should not corrupt to indians and play with my life testing my character. Otherwise the same thing will repeat, this time life or death is my policy. Nobody wish to live a hell life. I just want to live a successful dream life.
So the solution to my life is to live far away from India, indians & people related to india. This automatically get rid of me from corrupted govt, corrupted public, pollution, superstitions, traditions, gods, poverty, worst environment and worst life to next generation. This also getting me a chance to live between people with my lifestyle which can give peace to mind. Overall, this is all about my past and present. Honestly, If I get one chance to prove my dedication in palau through job, definately I can prove myself and additonally in my free time or personal time, revolutionary talents.

Virtually impossible for foreigners to get work in Palau.
No residency visa available.
Foreigners can buy a holiday home in Palau but must spend $250,000 or more.

Indians must apply for 30 day tourist visa which can be extended. You must have return ticket and funds for your stay.