I want to live in Istanbul

Hi guys. It's been a while since my last post. I'm still searching for job in Istanbul connected mostly to languages or any other stuff)) I'm smart,pretty,full of energy and speak 4 languages well if I count turkish that I understand it will be 5. Looking forward. If any of you have even ideas of good websites let me know please. Thanks for attention

Hey, Please let me know if i can help about anything in İstanbul.

@ariftunc > maybe you can answer her question?

5aydanbay wrote:

If any of you have even ideas of good websites let me know please. Thanks for attention

Yeah i already texted her:) In Turkey kariyer.net is the only one as a friend answered  i think otherwise maybe news papers but i don't think its an option for a foreigner but worth to try.

The thing is that I don't get it. It's really complicated plus mostly everything is in turkish.

THAnks for help

Yeah i see that i told you even if Turkishs speaks 100language they prefer Turkish everywhere :)
I can check for you let me know what u interested exactly job I'll re search for you.

Hi, if you type this >  lisan bilen eleman arayanlar  <on google...You may find a job...Good luck

Yeah it is true that the default settings on kariyer would show mostly Turkish speaking jobs but if you click on this link I got the English speaking jobs set up for you...hope this helps

http://www.kariyer.net/is-ilanlari/ingilizce

Thanks a lot

If you don't speak Turkish, I believe the best way to look for jobs is at LinkedIn!

My recommend , you should prefer to be teacher in a language school in istanbul cuz it will be really easier to find for you. You can search on google for istanbul. There are so many opportunities )

@Christine
😂 😂😂

There is a lot of websites : kariyer, sahibinden, indeed..