Getting worried about my s pass application

Hi there, i'm chinese indonesian who applied for work in SG. My company interviewed me in january and accepted me and now i'm waiting for my s pass. Due to waiting for quite a long time (my company told me to start working in april) i tried googling abt s pass. I tried using the SAT and it says i'm inelligible for both s pass and EP and now i'm worried.

I'm posting in this thread since i really don't know what the market salary should be.
As a background,
- i have bachelor and master degree in a related field to my job in sg (both were full time, not distance learning) both uni were listed on the website
- salary is $2200-$2400 (i don't know yet but let's assume it's 2.2k
- i have 1 yr of experience working for the exact same position but in jakarta
- this is a big company with 30branches in singapore

Should i be worried? There are other employees from myanmar, malaysia, and indonesia as well so i assume their previous application have been succesfull

For EP, the eligibility qualifying salary is $3,600. So, not sure what did you mention in SAT that it shown you are eligible for both. As your employer did correctly applied S pass, waiting time could be few weeks to several months. A graduate with 1 year experience is a tough chance. MoM might have asked questions to your employer about to show proof that they tried locally and couldn't find the locals for this job due to lack of skills. Good luck

A Master degree holder with some experience should earn above S$4000/month or more and get an EP, not S-Pass.
The SAT told you correctly that, at such a low salary, you are ineligible to work in Singapore.
I recommend you look for another employer who gives you a fairer pay.

Yes, Beppi I completely overlooked his education. Master degree holder with 1yr plus experience should eye above 4K, even 5k (unless his degrees are not recognised by MoM, then he can only eligible for S pass). Offered salary $2,200 is way below to the market standard and its for diploma certified holders with 1yr exp. Good luck

hi guys! update:
i checked the application status online and it says that my status is pending and that my employer actually had applied for an EP instead (they told me for my experience i should be getting $2200-$2400 - maybe this was just a test on the interview to see if i'm being picky/ difficult to work with?) I sort of think this is below the market. but i want to work in sg so bad so i said ok (and i truly don't have any problem being paid that much, since finding a job is difficult, average pay in jakarta is about $500/month for my position so $2200 is already good enough compared to that, PLUS i only have 1 year of experience. not 1 plus, just one.

i guess i can only wait now. there's nothing that i can do to fasten the process.

ps: i'm a girl haha

It's not what you or we want, it's what's MoM wants. MoM doesn't want foreigner coming here and work with salary way below to the market standard and create an imbalance in the market for local people. For a master degree (if MoM recognised your Master degree and university) with 1yr experience, should able to get a salary around $4k. Secondly, I have already said in my first message that you are not eligible for EP with salary of $2,200. For EP, your minimum salary should be $3,600 to apply. So, you are only eligible for S pass but then for S pass you are over qualified. You have one option left, try again in the market for a new employer who can pay you as per the market standard. Good luck