Entry refusal in romania

Please anyboday help me ??
Six month multipal family reunificTion viss i have but romanian passport control refuse my entry and ssend back.
And give me reason INSUFICIENT FUNDS. ND UNABLE TO JUSTIFY MEANS OF STAY IN ROMANNIA .
please inform me how much show money required ? I show him 1500 euro..
Please reply anybody i m to much worried ..

Maybe it would be a good idea and contact the Embassy to ask how much money is needed? €1500 is not enough. Have a read on their immigration website > http://igi.mai.gov.ro/en/content/migration

Dear i read there.. there is not write properly ..

shows documents justifying the purpose and conditions of their stay and which prove the existence of appropriate means both for maintenance during the stay, and for return to the country of origin or transit to another state where there is there is a certainty that the person will be allowed entry;

A few questions I would asked based on this:

1) Other than just 1500 euros, did you have any documentation of how long you would be there? They are saying you need to have enough money to stay in Romania and take care of yourself AND have enough money to return back yo your country you came from. If you didn't have a specific length you would be there or they felt you would not have enough money to stay and return home, they could have that reason.

2) Did you have any other money other than 1500 you would get while there? The reason that most countries would deny based on funds is because they do not want people who will run out of money to become a burden to the country with government benefits.

It's hard to know why just based on what you told us, but keep in mind every country has their own rules and strict behavior when it comes to entry to the country.

Ok dear for pakistanni prople how much fund required ?? And on family visa i think fund is not required ??
And also family visa DVF is also show the means and purpos of stay in romania