Ban of re-entry

I was deported from Saudi Arabia back in 1984. In 2011,  I tried to enter on a work visa but was stopped when finger prints matched at immigration desk. They were able to find out any reason as to why I was deported or had any case number to provide further background on my deportation.

I was under impression that re entry ban is lifted after 10 years have passed. Is there a way I can have it removed? I want to visit Makkah and Medina to perform Umrah. Can anyone help or guide me towards the right path?

Thanks in advance

yia123 wrote:

I was deported from Saudi Arabia back in 1984. In 2011,  I tried to enter on a work visa but was stopped when finger prints matched at immigration desk. They were able to find out any reason as to why I was deported or had any case number to provide further background on my deportation.

I was under impression that re entry ban is lifted after 10 years have passed. Is there a way I can have it removed? I want to visit Makkah and Medina to perform Umrah. Can anyone help or guide me towards the right path?

Thanks in advance

You will need to check with the Saudi Embassy.. this is the only best way for you