Rent in sao paulo and giving birth

Hello there is many questions makes me feel confused my first question is whish better for me and my wife we should give birth in private hospital or government and why second question is whish city should i go regarding safety and not to be expensive third question is how to get rent through enternet as i would send my wife first and i would come over there when she will deliver the baby fourth question is what is exactly the process for the documents and what document do i need to bring with me and how long to get my baby's passport please people advise me i need help thank you.

It is better to give birth in a state hospital because it is safer and the documents are given immediately and you will not need to recognize anything later.

what hospital do you recommend in sao paulo

Amparo Maternande Hospital

Boy, I would go private with the Hospital.   Full disclosure, I do not work or represent such hospitals...

Hospital e Maternidade Santa Joana
R. do Paraíso, 432 · (11) 5080-6000

Maternidade Pro Matre Paulista  
R. São Carlos do Pinhal, 139 - Bela Vista, São Paulo - SP, 01333-001
(11) 3269-2233

Hospital Infantil Sabará  
Av. Angélica, 1987 - Higienópolis, São Paulo - SP, 01227-200
Telefone: (11) 3155-2800

If you can translate, and see complaints, plug their names on reclameaqui dot com  and dig out the dirt

Living accomodations.
It depends entirely on where you will be working.  Close to the job is a must in São Paulo.

Also I mention some off the beaten path, affordable and livable neighborhoods on previous posts.   So just look for my handle.

Tony Costa