Looking For IT Project manager Position or Equivalent in Turkey

Salam Alykom and good Morning/Evening,

I'm Bassel, A Palestinian Resident n Kuwait, and I'm interested to work A broad, specifically in Turkey.

From what we understand, everyone is born to do something.

Through my humble career I moved very junior level in different business tracks, I learned Computer Science through my Bachelor Degree studies, and gained very good set of skills to manage clients at many levels, Technical and emotional inelegance.
On the other hand, I aced system analysis topics and project management, then it turned out that in my deep, I could succeed easily at this field (Project management), Now as I'm working in KUWAITNET, a Pioneer company in Web and app development, I had a fortunate opportunity to learn and apply so much (Deep Thanks to KWUAITNET).
I foresee myself doing a great job at such brilliant  organisations.
Finally I came to know in my deep gut that I'm created to add a value to the Computer projects management field.
I got Certified as PRINCE2 Foundation and Planning to skill up even more within.
As I'm looking for a country move as I love Turkey and worship Turkish community, I'm interested to apply to the next level as a project manager title or equivalent.
I request your kind agency to help me find the same.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi Bassel,

Welcome to https://www.expat.com!

I moved your topic on the Turkey forum.

I invite you to have a look at the articles in the Work in Turkey guide.

You can also create your CV in the jobs in Turkey section.

Good luck,
Christine

I am Turkish citizen who worked in Kuwait for a few years. I would say that the salary you can get in Turkey is going to be a fraction of what you can earn in Kuwait. Turkey is a nice country to live and enjoy but not for work.