Looking for advice

Hello everybody

Im looking for small business opportunities in Tbilisi or other city in georgia . I wan to set up a small business in Georgia. How is life, cost of living, economy and crime rate. Is there anyone knows good opportunity to set up Cafe or Restaurant somewhere. Also what is profitable businesses in Georgia. I am coming to visit in mid of march . So anyone knows how to set up company, Permanent residency and other legalities please help me.

Many thanks

Hi, It's a very good country with conducive environment to setup and grow the business. I'm a new expat here having lived in other countries, I  would strongly recommend Georgia for doing business and living peacefully and securely at a very normal cost of living.

You can write me in detail if you would like to do. PM for my contact details.

All of the things you mentioned work out nicely in Georgia, other than permanent residency. The government is currently cracking down immigration as a lot of people have tried to cross border illegally and also because of the demands of the citizens

If you are looking for a cafe or restaurant, the best place for it would be in the capital city

Thank you for your helpful feedback. In fact, permanent residence is not my goal. What I am seeking is to have a good chance of investing for a small or medium project. What I am seeking is the ideal ideas in Georgia.

Many thanks

It is a really nice country after having travelled more than 30 countries in the world!