How to get copy of final exit visa of saudi arabia??

I came from saudi arabia on final exit about 1 year back. Now according to my recruiter, to move again i need the copy of final exit visa. I tried from each & every way; i.e from moi.gov.sa, eserve.com.sa but could not be succeeded. Please can any one help me to get that.
Thanks

You should meet travel agent. they will help you for your final exit papers. They might charge you RS 500 or RS 1000 only. Otherwise do let me know, I will try to help you in this regard.

sir please help me to get final exit paper. I am not able to get that. I will pay for that.

I received final exit paper by my agent. Thanks a lot for guidance

Dear Brother,
Please help me since i am also having the same issue as i am not able to get final exit paper from moi website nor from company

Can you please provide me the travel agent number whom i can contact and get the needed details at the earliest.
Thanks in advance

Dear Sir,
I am in need of desparate help in getting my final exit paper, my previous company is not supporting me. I am not able to get any thing neither from moi.gov.sa nor eserve.com.sa.
I tried to get help from travel agent but there is an error showing visa number not valid.
Could you please help in getting the final paper.

Regards,
Ishaq

Sent you PM

Syed Ijlal enterprises Rawalpindi
*** (Mr Liaqat)

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks Dr. Sb

Dear how much I have to pay that guy for final exit paper

Dr. Sb,

how much I will pay to that guy for Final Exit paper please reply...!!!

It's not rocket science. You can get the info from different blogs of google.

I am in need of desparate help in getting my final exit paper, my previous company is not supporting me.

Hello .. I have some queries with you. I have left the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with an exit visa. It is electronic copy exit visa. When i am at the immigration at the King Fahad International Airport, immigration officer did not return it to me although they stamp it. I have a photocopy of that document. Now, i am planning to go back to Saudi Arabia. You think it would cause a delay if i presented a photocopy of exit visa? Because i was thinking that since it is an electronic copy, it might be in their system. Will this cause me some problem? Need your advise. Thanks.

-----------------------------

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct