What's can an expat do for fun in Saudi Arabia...

Hey guys and gals...

Just wanted to get some input from the expats in the various cities as to what they do or what an individual may do in their leisure time...

Thanks people  :top:

It depends on their interest! but everthing can do in obbeying saudi rules and laws!

You will not get a clear direct answer to this question. That should tell you everything you need to know

There are many things to do here. To shed you some light about what you can do, here's the list:

1. Visit these places:
      a. Museum
      b. Riyadh Zoo
      c. Park, etc.
2. Ride a quad bike at Red Sand or at Al Thumama.
3.  Join HHH. If you are into jogging, hiking, or long walk in the sand dunes around the valley, etc.
4. Enroll in the gym. Both male and female gyms are available. You can play some sports inside the gym like basketball, volleyball, tennis, table tennis, football,etc.
5. You can enjoy food trip as well as different kind of dishes from around the world are available in Riyadh. Starting from western to eastern part of the world, you name it.
6. Join Riyadh Road Runners.
7. Join Kart racing.
8. Play bowling.
9. If you are into shooting, there's 1st Paintball for you. It's also in Al Thumama.

There are so many things you can do to fight boredom. I hope this helps.

seeker of truth wrote:

There are many things to do here. To shed you some light about what you can do, here's the list:

1. Visit these places:
      a. Museum
      b. Riyadh Zoo
      c. Park, etc.
2. Ride a quad bike at Red Sand or at Al Thumama.
3.  Join HHH. If you are into jogging, hiking, or long walk in the sand dunes around the valley, etc.
4. Enroll in the gym. Both male and female gyms are available. You can play some sports inside the gym like basketball, volleyball, tennis, table tennis, football,etc.
5. You can enjoy food trip as well as different kind of dishes from around the world are available in Riyadh. Starting from western to eastern part of the world, you name it.
6. Join Riyadh Road Runners.
7. Join Kart racing.
8. Play bowling.
9. If you are into shooting, there's 1st Paintball for you. It's also in Al Thumama.

There are so many things you can do to fight boredom. I hope this helps.

I would continue the list based on my own interests here

10. Learn and Practice Arabic Language
11. Gardening
12. Night camping in desert spots and BBQ
13. Reading books, buy or get a library membership
14. Traveling. Saudi arabia with same size as of North America has so much to explore.
15. Dine out and cooking
16. Have pets
17. hiking on mountains, its a great experience.
18. watch other people doing these things

😉Your welcome