Games-cards, board, rpg..

Hi   looking to get an idea if any of you would be interested in or already do  get together to play cards or board games ( not the Monopoly or Clue type) or even to do some RPG stuff?  we won't be moving to the area for awhile but will need to start downsizing soon.  And have a lot of games, books etc.  But do enjoy various card games also!    Thanks ahead of time.   Jan

janalea wrote:

Hi   looking to get an idea if any of you would be interested in or already do  get together to play cards or board games ( not the Monopoly or Clue type) or even to do some RPG stuff?  we won't be moving to the area for awhile but will need to start downsizing soon.  And have a lot of games, books etc.  But do enjoy various card games also!    Thanks ahead of time.   Jan

I'm not sure of others, but  I  play mental challenge games, study different languages, research, and read on a kindle, my smart phone, or laptop., which takes up much of my free time. With others I have quiet meals or travel.

Games used to be a family thing when the kids were  kids. Now they use kindles , I -pads, I -phones and the internet.

It is good to be "social" and interact with others aside from eating.  We will be looking for others to join in fun times when we get there but sadly won't be for another year.  Thanks for replying!