Best way / safe way from Nha Trang airport to our hotel

Hello everyone,

We'll travel from Hong Kong to Nha Trang next month and i would like to know the best way / cheap 
way to go to our hotel (Amiana Resort and Villas) from Nha Trang Airport.

Thank you all for your help.

Taxi is the easiest way to go. Amiana Resort is 10km or more north of Nha Trang, while the airport is 30km south. The taxi will cost around 600,000 dong.  Definitely do not pay 700,000 dong. You may be able to be able to negotiate a fare lower than 600,000 dong before you get into the taxi.

If you are travelling alone and with little luggage, you may consider this low priced, but less convenient option: take the airport bus to Nha Trang for 100,000 dong or less, then catch the city bus which goes to Luong Son for around 50,000 dong. I don't know where you can catch it in town, nor the freqency. The bus could run twice an hour or only once an hour, I don't know.

Thank you for your advice. So i guess the hotel shuttle service is not that bad at 500K / pers.

If there are two or more passengers, it will be cheaper by taxi.

Thanks for your reply. Taxi is safe?

Yeah the taxis are perfectly safe. Just make sure you get in one with the number on the side of it as opposed to being summoned to one by some knock-off merchant.

This has some good info on it

https://dichungtaxi.com/en/blog/cam-ran … -nha-trang

\
Thank you very much for your very useful answer ;)