New Arrival in Xiamen :)

Hello!
My name is Bunny and as of Tuesday next week I'll be living in XIamen as a Montessori teacher. I'm definitely daunted by the language barrier but beyond that I am excited more than anything. From the research I've done I understand that Xiamen has a growing expat community that I would very much like to be a part of. Feel free to hit me up! I'm definitely in need of new friends in a new place! 

Also if any of you are gamers that have figured out how to get a PS4 to work over there any advice is much appreciated! I'm also high key interested in good places to eat, cool museums, and any activity that lets me interact with wildlife. So far the main thing on my bucket list is seeing the peach tree cove area of the Wuyi mountains and the Piano museum on Gulanyu island. Any advice for a complete newcomer starting from scratch is very much appreciated.

Hope you all are doing well!

Hey Bunny! I'm currently trying to find work in Xiamen. I'm currently in the U.S. Army and I will be transitioning out in 3 months. I had some questions for you if you don't mind.

1. How did your visa process work? I've read the consulate website and I'm just wondering if it was exactly as they said or if you hit any snags.

2. What service are you using to move all your stuff?

3. How did you find the teaching job? I'm currently trying to find a logistics and supply chain position, but if I need to I'll take a teaching position and then find what I'm looking for when I get there.

Thanks for any help you can give me, and I hope the transition goes smoothly!