Fiance visa permit validity

Hi! I was just granted for fiance visa and now I got my passport already. I would like to ask questions regarding my situation. Me and fiance decided that I would fly to Norway on July due to work reason and at first we are positive with that decision because my fiance permit is valid until August but as I read the letter the Embassy sentdalong with my passport, I notice some sentences that got me worried whether If I  need to go to Norway earlier.
here are the following statetements:
1." You can travel in and out of the country, but overall you have to stay in Norway at least half the time the permit is valid. If you do not, your residence permit may be revoked"
-so does this mean I need to stay there first and my application for family reunification after marriage might be revoked?

2." If the applicant marries the reference person before the expiry of this permit, he or she can apply for residence permit ... The applicant is entitled to stay on the same conditions if the application renewal is submitted no later than one month."
- Im not sure with this one as well because I'll be arriving in norway lesser than a month.

I would kindly hope for your responses and advices. Takk

Congratulations! Yes, that was what i wonder about. As i understand it, with a fiance visa, you will be issued a visa with 6 month validity. Now as the statement said, you need to be there 3 months within the 6 months period. whatever the validity date that is stamped on your passport. If you don't stay for 3 months within the 6 month period, You would risk loosing this temporary permit. If the permit is revoked, then you might have to go back to your home country to apply for family reunification. Instead of staying after getting married, while waiting for the family reunification to be be processed. Better safe than sorry. You can always call the Royal Norwegian Embassy, or drop them an email  :)