Camera Lens

Hi Everyone!
Good morning! I am a newbie in this forum :) My name is Lafaz and I'm coming from India. I am into photography.

I would appreciate if anybody can suggest a shop where I can buy Nikon lens. I've been to a few places but I could not find any.

I also would like to know if anyone in this forum would be interested to exchange their Camera lens (Nikon) or sell their used Nikon lens.

Thank you very much :)

Good day!
Lafaz

Hello Lafaz, Welcome on Expat.com ;)

You can find lenses and other camera related product at Alhambra Studio. They are specialized in Nikon products as well.

Here is the contact details:
Alhambra Studio
No 18 Medine Mews
Sir Celicourt Antelme Street
Port Louis

Tel: 208 8890
Cell: 428 4335

Hope this helps.

while u're in india, u can consider bringing, or call them, to compare prices

cheers man
islander.

Hey Lafaz,

I am a Nikon owner, and i am planning on selling my gears, if you seem interested, here are the details:

lens 18-200mm, 3.5f, in good condition.
Nikon D300 Body
50mm lens 1.8f

If anything interests you, you can always offer me a price and we'll see.

I have been doing projects before, in other countries, and working here doesnt allow me much time to continue with that. Hence, the reason for my selling.

You can see some shots taken using the 18-200mm and 50mm lens at triiangle.com/portfolio.html#photo

Cheers,
ZAK

@ Islander: Thank you for the information :) I will call them today. You live at phoenix? I live there too :)

@Zak. Thanks for the offer. I have got a 18-105, 70-300mm, and a 50mm 1.8f. Hence I'm not really looking to get a 18-200. I'm looking a macro lens plus a wide angle lense (12-24 or 10-24). Are you interested in the 70-300mm f/4-5.6G because I'm planning to sell it. You may check some of my pics at
flickr.com/photos/12468934@N00/

Good day!
Lafaz