Type 2 diabetic

Has anyone got any ideas about reversing type 2 diabetic?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Regards,
Robert ( Mr. St. Elizabeth)

Welcome to the Forum :)

I really don't understand your question, can you expand on it please?

SimCityAT
Expat.com Team

i am 58 years old.  i have been diagnose with type 2 diabetes .  i just wondered if anyone have a suggestion about reversing it.
Thanks.

From the NHS website here:

eating a healthy, balanced diet
    losing weight if you're overweight, and maintaining a healthy weight
    stopping smoking if you smoke
    drinking alcohol in moderation
    taking plenty of regular exercise

If you need some professional help, then there are charities that can help you, this link will take you to the Diabetes UK website where there is lots of information.

One good thing that comes from having Diabetes is that you get free NHS prescriptions, but you need to apply for an exemption certificate; I'm sure that one of those links will have the details.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi
I have been living with Type 2 Diabetes. In fact, you can reverse it by chanhing your living habits: your dialy routine, your food, physical activity etc... For more informed information, you can visit www.nhs.gov.uk/livingwith diabetes

Hi
some of my relative with T2 control it with Ketogenic diet and they don't take any medication when they are on keto diet.
You need to research more on this diet, it just eliminating carbs from your food. their main food is Avocado and green leaves with some fats only.
I hope that may help