Just another Expat in Romania

Hello everyone,
My name's Deva & I'm Indonesian. I speak Indonesian (for sure), English (as you can read now) and some Japanese. I've been living here for 2 months (now in Blvd. Camil Ressu, Bucharest) and still get no job which makes me freaking frustated :(
I've worked in hotelier back home. I'd appreciate it very much if you could help finding me a job.

Regards

Welcome on Expat-blog Deva! :)

You may also post an advert in the Bucharest classifieds under job section.

Wish you good luck in your search and i hope you get replies very soon.
Christine

Cyber Deva wrote:

Hello everyone,
My name's Deva & I'm Indonesian. I speak Indonesian (for sure), English (as you can read now) and some Japanese. I've been living here for 2 months (now in Blvd. Camil Ressu, Bucharest) and still get no job which makes me freaking frustated :(
I've worked in hotelier back home. I'd appreciate it very much if you could help finding me a job.

and I'm also looking for friendship. so, please don't hesitate to contact me on messenger; devatheist[at]yahoo.com or add me on facebook.com/cyberdeva or (moderated: no free ads)

Regards

Hi Deva my name is Billy I have 1 friend in IASI Romania, he says it is hard to find a job there also. I am trying to help him also.  What type of jobs do they have there? Are you only looking for hotel work?

Hi Billy!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Hey Brother, nice to meet you man.  You live in Romania?  Armand is a cool name bro:cool:

Thanks Billy!

I don't live in Romania! I'm from Mauritius

Armand

Cyber Deva wrote:

Hello everyone,

and I'm also looking for friendship. so, please don't hesitate to contact me on messenger; devatheist[at]yahoo.com or add me on facebook.com/cyberdeva or (moderated: no free ads)

Regards

Hi Cy....just join the party in the wild side of Ro.
Go to Constanta, report to Dacia Hotel in Mamaia(best Romanian summer resort)and ask about Maria, ....if you r profesional she will put your name on the staff list!
Would help if you speak some Ro language!

Just_Q wrote:

Hi Cy....just join the party in the wild side of Ro.
Go to Constanta, report to Dacia Hotel in Mamaia(best Romanian summer resort)and ask about Maria, ....if you r profesional she will put your name on the staff list!
Would help if you speak some Ro language!

Thank you very much for the info but unfortunately I live in Bucharest and I can't speak romanian

So, Anybody has something for me? :(
Desperate for help here.. :(

Hello Deva,

are you currently working ?

Have you tried tutoring ? or prepare yourself a number of CVs and go from hotel to hotel and present your candidature. It may work. You really have nothing to loose !!

regards !

eire