Lifting of BLACKLIST....does it lift after 5years or never...?

hello there and thanks for looking and replying if you know of ANY information that will help...

i have been to the phils many times and last time i went to enter,found i was on the blacklist.
it was for swearing in front of an immigration officer at clark airport.
i have tried many times to get the blacklist lifted via lawyer,philippine wife,friends visiting from australia,and many other avenues ,,,no success ...

just wondering if there is a timeframe when this blacklisting will be lifted...?
thanks for your replies...

You should have a copy of the Black List Order and Watch List Order, which would provide the charge(s) and under which PH Act. Would also show the blacklist period.

A five year blacklist order doesn't sound right for just swearing at a BI officer; however, it is (their) country. Look at you BI documents and confirm blacklist period then post back.

thanks for answering my post....
there is no "period" for the blacklist on the memorandum we received...
do you know if there is is periods of time for blacklisting,or are they forever...?
thanks for your help...
phil

Ask a lawyer

already had 2 lawyers in the phils come up emptyhanded and the australian lawyers can't help...

Hi Dreamstolive,

Please follow the following link and see. It might be helpful to you.

https://www.philippines-addicts.com/for … lacklist/#

Kind regards,

Tikipii.

To follow on tikipii's note, the chat in that link references the BI "2. Prescriptive Periods to Lift Blacklist (SMB-2014-001)". I do not see how the PH attorney's you used were not able to discover your blacklist term as would be contained in some form of a BI charge sheet; reference to the Watch List. etc.....even the Memorandum should indicate something.

Regardless, of what the term, I know for a fact that it is possible to be removed from the Blacklist/Watch List prior to any legal term period. The PH is truly a "who you know" country; and money talks. If your attorney's are not based in Manila; and, do not have close contacts within the BI hierarchy in Manila leading to Com. Morente, I get the feeling they will just be taking your money.  PM me for specifics in needed. Good luck.

thanks muchly,as its given me new hope...
cheers,philip

tikipii wrote:

It might be helpful to you.

kind regards,

Tikipii.

much appreciated...
cheers,philip

Lachmcc wrote:

PM me for specifics in needed. Good luck.

You swore at a BI officer? They can do whatever they want to, like banning you forever.

actually,i didn't swear AT him,but it was in the conversation....

FortuneFavorsTheBold wrote:

You swore at a BI officer?

yes,they do do what they want,but do you know FOR SURE they can ban you forever.....?
thanks,philip

FortuneFavorsTheBold wrote:

They can do whatever they want to, like banning you forever.

As far as I understand, an Immigration Dept of most any country can deny a person entry (or re-entry) with no legal obligation to provide a reason.

It is pointless writing the PH government or your government; an exercise in futility for your friends, your wife, or others in the PH to try to intercede on your behalf. Bottom line either you either find an attorney who is "BI connected" or remain running on the spot. The administrative process for black list / watch list removal is not rocket science - the key is getting the right documents to the right people, and getting the right signatures.

yes,have tried this a few times now...
thanks for all the help...
phil

Lachmcc wrote:

the key is getting the right documents to the right people, and getting the right signatures.

Hi all
Please guide me
I'm blacklisted for three months and I'm already give up to lift my name anyone can give me a way

Hello I was depoted from the Philippines airport work people charges blacklisted for 3 months how can I lift the blacklist as the lawyer is asking too much money

Mayank471 wrote:

Hello I was depoted from the Philippines airport work people charges blacklisted for 3 months how can I lift the blacklist as the lawyer is asking too much money

Expat.com not a good source of legal advice.

Hello Dreamstolive,
I have sent you a private message regarding your problem.

Thanks!

All you guys fretting about being blacklisted for 3 months. 3 MONTHS! seriously? Cant you just wait for 3 months?

To the OP. Have you tried sending your wife to the BI office in Manila, to enquire about your case? As far as I know the people there are very helpful and will help you figure out the right way to do this. This is the only way to proceed. Dont bother with lawyers before  speaking to someone directly in BI. It is best to send your wife as people will be more inclined to help.

Email me and I will provide you peer 2 peer advise. I personally had to undertake the task of removing my name from the black list.
Email: ***
Put Blacklist Removal in the subject line

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I got on the BLO list for over staying, I paid all my fines and back fees over a year ago and I'm still waiting for my name to be lifted. Has anyone here had their name removed from the Philippine BLO recently???

As far as I know, you would need to get in touch with an attorney to liaise with immigration to get off the blacklist. The previous poster seems to have some experience with this.

My fiancé was granted Special Power of Attorney and she's been to the BI office multiple times over the last year or so but always gets the same response, Being processed or under review. It was cleared through the legal department almost a year ago and now it has to be signed by the commissioner but we've seemed to hit a brick wall.

Has anyone been successfully removed from the blacklist for improper documents?

hi I also need help on lifting the black list. i have tried so many lawyers both in Cebu and Manila but did not get the black list removed. Please let me know if you know anyway to remove this black list

Chiming back in here.
1. BI processes move very very slow. Blacklist/Watchlist removal takes time but can be done. (Been there, done that)
2. Those in charge at the BI are Attorneys.
3. BI Attorneys deal with other Attorneys - not you.
4. Use of a foreign attorney is pointless.
5. The best attorney is a former BI attorney, or one that is well connected with those currently in power.
6. Use only an attorney who is based in Manila and deals directly at the BI head office.
6. Don't believe what any attorney says; background check.

Hello,
Lachmcc. I see your post and I thank you to share your experience.
I am blacklisted for one year and half, not been able to take my exit clearance.
My lifting of blacklist have been refused two times.
I have a living partner for ten years and 4 kids here.
This is why I cannot sleep most of the nights.
Would be really great if you can give me a way to save my family.
Thanks a lot, friendly, Roger

Hi Roger. Pm sent.

This may not apply to you but helpful to others: Unless it is really you and not a confusion of name, you can go to NBI clear your name. WIth an authorization letter you can have it down by anyone. My wife did it for somebody who's name was confused with somebody else's. Just saying.

Filipinos are some if the most irrational, pigheaded and resentful people in the world. I also endured BI officials acting like living in their dump of a country was a privilege.

Come to Vietnam. Way better country and way better everything.

Damn Nielson, why don't you tell us how you really feel. 😂😂😂

Selling communism, not an easy job.

I read the news, communist  ans muslims countries are ok

A case was filed against me for failure to pay support of son and abuse of wife, back in 2015 which I was never made aware of, My wife and I arrived in the Philippines Oct 12th, where I was informed for the first time I had been Barred from entering and return to California, I talked with the mother of my son (who I was never married to) and her Attorney who both said the case was dismissed, my wife was also able to received a copy of the dismissal letter and the said they never filed to have me blacklisted, My wife filed in Manila to have the Blacklisting lifted, yesterday we were denied having it lifted because we did not provide proof of a marriage contract showing we were when she filed, I have sent support every month with proof

Lachmcc wrote:

Chiming back in here.
1. BI processes move very very slow. Blacklist/Watchlist removal takes time but can be done. (Been there, done that)
2. Those in charge at the BI are Attorneys.
3. BI Attorneys deal with other Attorneys - not you.
4. Use of a foreign attorney is pointless.
5. The best attorney is a former BI attorney, or one that is well connected with those currently in power.
6. Use only an attorney who is based in Manila and deals directly at the BI head office.
6. Don't believe what any attorney says; background check.

I agree. The Philippines is like Brazil where I live. It all depends on whom you know and the amount of money that will hypnotically make all the people involved sign the necessary documents for lifting of the entered blacklist against you. So your attorney BETTER be connected with the top brass of BI or you´ll rot waiting.

I was looking at the document fees for a person who overstayed and it came to a total of like 70USD.
Hell I´ll pay 15 times that to speed up the process: waiver of the prescribed time before lifting; expeditious process for paperworks; waiver of the publication period to a day.

robal

Has anyone here ever gone back to Philippines after their blacklisting have been removed. I have been blacklisted for overstaying for more than a year. I had a good lawyer who removed it , but I'd don't know exactly how the experience will be getting back there. They can see me in the system my history when I enter. I am really nervous how is it going to be like. I am planning to go back but don't know what to expect. Anyone here who can give me any clues thanks

Has anyone here been successful in removing the blacklist and going back to the Philippines?
If there anyone that can tell me what is the process and how much was the cost ?
And who was your atty. And the people that helped you in BI?

Hi , I have been successful  in lifting black listing and it cost of me a lot,  my case was 5 year overstaying in Philippines,  I had a very strong case to come back due to family ties and marriage. Even thou it cost me a lot. I cannot give u out the name of the attorney in public here but he is a very good at what he does. U can connect with him I can give u his information but in private message only.lot of time and money was spent by me to get it lifted after many year of not  entering i finally got through .if u really want to come back give it a try .if u can survive not coming here , then it is not worth trying. My family is here so I had to come back . My attorney also told me that there are some cases he does not take at all.

Can you give give us some details how you were able to successfully lift your nsme for being blacklisted. Thank you