Good hairdressers in the St Julians area

Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser in the St Julians area ? I know there's Toni & Guy at The Hilton but that's too scarily trendy for me ! I'm not quite ready for the blue rinse and perm brigade but find a salon full of teenagers with mad hairstyles a little off-putting ! Can anyone help ? Thanks

Hi SianH :)

I hope other members will be able to recommend you some good places soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi,

there is a really good place in Gzira, not quite st julians but not far at all. It's on Triq San Gorg, Gzira, right near the old stadium. If you walk past KFC with KFC on your right, take the first right up the street that runs parallel with the old stadium and the hairdresser Zodiac is about 30 seconds in.

Really quiet nice place. The young girl usually does my hair and I've always been really pleased.

Worth a look if Gzira isn't too far :)

Thanks. Will look it up
Sian

Here is a list of hair salons in St. Julians

yellowpages.com.mt/Malta-SAN-GILJAN/HAIR-SALONS-in-Malta-Gozo.aspx

I'm a Swedish guy working in St Julian's and i've visited most places around the area. I've noticed that there are a few hair salons to be honest but there is one specific that i like very much because the hairdressers are so nice and talented and i always get a warm welcome. It's not very easy to find but visit Denisemalta.com (denisemalta.com) to see the adress and the location. It's in the lower parts of St Julian's.