English Speaking Expats in St Nazaire

Hi I'm an English expat, living in st nazaire with my French boyfriend for 6 months now. I haven't met any native English speaker since I moved here, are there any?! I'm keen to chat or meet up for a coffee, or join any groups and activities that could be recommended with expats in the area of st nazaire/nantes? Would be great :) Let me know :)

@Charisdaxter hi I love to créât and "meet up English " between saint Nazaire and mesquer, are you interested ?

i guess it could help to find some English speaker ?!

Hello Vincent,

Welcome on board !

You are responding to a post from 2018, the member has not been participating for ages now.

Please consider opening your own thread on the forum so that members can interact.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

@Charisdaxter

Hi,

My name is Oliver, I have dual citizenship, French and American. I am gay and I am married to a Thai guy. My partner now has a dual citizenship as well,Thai and American. We both currently live in Thailand now. It's nice to chat with you. May I ask what your name is?

Hello dupr8478,

Please note that you are responding to as post from 2018 and this member hasn't been active since long.

I would suggest that you participate on more recent threads of the France forum.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed