Business immigration assitance for Czech republic

Hi Guys..,

I'm looking for an information related to business immigration to Czech Republic.

I'm currently staying in Dubai and native of India. I would love to start a small business in Prague. Can someone let me know the process, the amount I should invest and how procesing time for the same.

Appreciate your help in advance.

Thank You

Hi and welcome on Expat.com smartshafi :)

I hope other members will be able to give you some useful advices soon ;)

Regards
Armand

how does business immigration work? i heard that to get residence permit, you will need to form a company such as SRO.

what sort of expenses and costs are we looking at?

As of me, I own a small company and my intentions are to start SRO in czech republic and want to spend only max 1-3 months in a year  and want to return my country. will that work?

i dont have any intentions of residing permanently in czech republic.

I did some research for other european countries such as Belgium and it seems you need to have a lot of money to invest, which is why i am thinking about CZ.

Any advice is much appreciated!

I recall reading that to set up a S.R.O in czech you will need 200,000 kc but not sure how the residency issue would work for you to be able to do this.

I know I saw information for this on myczechrepublic.com when I was loomking into it a couple of years back.

Hello Guys,

Anybody know any immigration consultant in Dubai for business immigration to Czech republic?

The only one i could find was WWICS group but they recently informed me that registering S.R.O for immigration porpoise was
closed.

are you sure immigration through SRO closed? i was just planning to start a SRO to immigrate there and been in contact with a company in CZech and  i am surprised by it!

have they mentioned the reason why it was closed? was it new govt regulation or just they are not offering it.

So fanny. Immigration to Czech Republic possible only through s.r.o. It still open and it still one of most popular, faster and cheapest way to get European residence.

Immigration to Europe never been easy , faster and cheaper then now. It's takes maximum three month from initial call to us to visa in you passport. Thousands our clients living in Europe now, they made right chose and get new life within three month. Make you right choose now and start your new life in lovely, safety, criminal less,  economically growing country.

Forget about your self. Start think about your KIDS. GIVE THEM A FUTURE!

Just make easy first step to bring happiness to your and yours family live.

Do not hesitate contact us.

hi dear i am irfan from pakistan i live in lahore i have applied bussiness immigration for czech republic through SRO my company name is white rose i have a consultant here MLA muzzafar law associates i have payed all my dues landing charges also company fee each and everything but its being 9 months now i have received just 1 letter i haven't received any other letter for my medical and passport submission plzz guide me
regards
irfan

and also plz teme d website where i can see the company registration.... and do u have any ur own website from where i can see the details???

Dear sir, we check your company name in Commercial Court database and unfortunately it no records here. It mean your company not registered and you was cheated. Because maximum time for company formation is two week. This company who assist you in Lahore is cheaters company and involved in fraudulence. Also company detail published in BLACK LIST OF IMMIGRATION ADVISOR 
Only one company registered with similar name:
(we mark owner by red color)

Datum zápisu:    26.března 2008
Obchodní firma:    White Roses s.r.o.
Sídlo:    Rakovník II, Pražská 105, PSČ 269 01
Identifikační číslo:    282 55 577
Právní forma:     Společnost s ručením omezeným
Předmět podnikání:
-  hostinská činnost
-  specializovaný maloobchod a maloobchod se smíšeným zbožím
-  velkoobchod
-  pořádání kulturních produkcí, zábav a provozování zařízení sloužících zábavě
Statutární orgán:   
jednatel:    Přemysl Bulíř, r.č. 671210/0197
Podbořany, Dukelská 893, PSČ 441 01
den vzniku funkce:  26.března 2008
jednatel:    Blanka Bulířová, r.č. 635328/0527
Podbořany, Dukelská 893, PSČ 441 01
den vzniku funkce:  26.března 2008

O MY GOD... what should i do now?? am i in great trouble??? plz guide me sir.. i am really scared i have whole family here and i gave my each single penny to him can u give me your contact number sir

regards and thanks

and also plz tell me. any registered consultant in pakistan i want to leave pakistan as soon as possible its not safe for my family anymore

Kindly advice what is the source of declaring a Company as Black List, as we have tried to check with the local authorities and they have denied any Black list company as your site reflects.

Can u advice us your contact details?

We have checked with Czech Authorities, they said MLA (Muzaffar Law Associates) is a registered firm and not in Black List even. ? Then why are you misleading people ?[No defamatory message please]

R they representing your FIRM?

-this discussion is outdated, I close it-

I you want to recommend a professional, please do it in the business directory

Closed