Visit visa ISSUE in bahrain

I have a problem  in applying visit visa in evisa bahrain . I went last november 29, 2017 and went back to jeddah last december 3, 2017 . When im applying it says that unable to process at this time. I used multiple visa at that time and it will expired after 3months from the first tym i entry bahrain. Now its already 90 days since that day but still i cant process may visa i already went to bahrain embassy here in jeddah but they cant figure out whats wrong with my visa. I am really desperate right now cause i cant retract my vacation. And i want to know the reason why i cant process it and when it will be if i want a new visa? Hope i will find answer in this group thanks a lot .

On this one, no one can really help you except Bahrain immigration.  What you are describing sometimes happens if you are not marked as "Out" when exiting the country.  Or when system updates are slow.

If it is the second case, then it should allow you to apply after sometime.  Wait a month after the 90 days have passed to try.

If you need to travel then you can have a travel/tour operator apply for a "paper" visa for you.

Thanks a lot for replying to my queries

But What you mean about not marked as Out ? And it means i will wait for a month to apply again ?  So it means the first visa that i used was still active ?

And what is paper visa ? Thanks .

Out means you are not marked as having exited the country.  Rare but happens sometimes.  For residents, the fix is easy.

Yes, you might have to wait a month to apply again. 

Paper visa is a visa applied on paper forms directly with immigration and not through evisa system.  A sponsor needs to apply for you e.g. travel agent / hotel etc.

Thanks for the info i will try again at the 1st day of march if it still the same issue i will go again here in bahrain embassy here in jeddah hope they can help me to solve this issue cause i already submitted my vacation for the whole month of march. Im just worried cause i cant retract my vacation.