How do I get MOI refund if its not showing in bank accounts.

Hello Guys,

I had to apply for family visa, but by mistake I paid fees for Dependent Visa. I need to get the money back. Its 2000 SAR. I had to pay another 2000 SAR for family visa. I have been trying to get refund through the banking portal and ATM, but i end up getting a message no payment found. But on the Absher when I make payment enquiry I can see my funds there.
I approached the bank but they too were unable to give me an explanation and drove me off to the Jawazat Office.
I approached the Jawazat office, but there too no body gave a heed to my situation and showed me the direction towards Istaqdam Office.

I haven't been to the Istaqdam Office yet. And I am not sure what reply am I going to get from them. I have reported a complaint on the absher portel for the same. I am waiting for their reply.

If any body has faced such a situation or knows a solution to my problem, please help me out as 2000 SAR is not a small amount.

All your replies are highly appreciated.         

Thank-you
Vikrant

you need to issue an account transaction history statement. it should have the detailed information on your transaction. take it to the bank and ask for the refund, don't leave unless you get a clear answer or talk to the branch manager, ask them to give you a letter addressed to the Jawazat (passport office) if they cannot solve your problem. and take that letter to use as a point of start.

Good luck!

Salman

Hello,  So did you find any solution for this issue?

Had a similar situation however for 400 Riyals, initially paid under a wrong option while applying for family visa.

Till today I can see the amount in the Absher Public Query Funds as Passport Fee deposited with MOI.

However when I try to get this refund by selecting various options in the online bank account, for every combination of Biller Group and Billed Payment Type, the bank system shows "no payment available".

So without any way forward the amount is still stuck online and visible in Absher.

Please go to your bank online system.  Select the same option of Associate Fee . But instead of payment select refund option. I have done it couple of time.

NaeemBhatti wrote:

Please go to your bank online system.  Select the same option of Associate Fee . But instead of payment select refund option. I have done it couple of time.

Well have tried that , still the same message. Infact the original fee deposited in 2015 was not under the head of associate fee. In Absher dashboard it is shown as "Passport Deposit", I am not sure what was the option selected mistakenly while making the transaction in the past.

But now I tried with all possible combinations of getting the amount back by using various options, the bank system keeps on showing "no payment available".

https://thumbs2.imagebam.com/64/b3/c7/4649271328180344.jpg

Hello
There is possible reason that if you pay from different accounts, and sum of amount show into your passport deposit. And at the time of cut amount by moi they cut all amount from 1st account and if you tried from that account it will shows no refund
Example - as i paid 4370 for dependent fee( actual need to pay 4197) from my account and company pay 650 for iqama fee. Then if moi lock 4197+174=4370 from my account and 470 from company account, then 174 shows in absher under passport deposit but i can not refund it from my acount . Company can refund it.

Not clear what do you want to emphasize in your statement.

But one thing is certain, you can refund the levy of your dependent before the deadline payment SMS to you by MOI. Any excess payment you've made will be credited as available fund to your Absher/MOI account.

Whatever amount deposited by your company for your passport, you have no business on it.

This does not work, I have tried it several times and it still doesn't refund the amount in absher.

hello
this captures my attention because I hade the same case,

however, bank website now allows you to to check refund history  for all banks refundable of your Iqama   from your bank website (Albilad bank does that)

then you can have your refund ID and then you have something to use for an argument, however, money there has the final date after which your money is gone (five years in my case ) .

I suggest you keep it there because eventually, you will have to pay something in,  then that time you will be happy that you have a balance left to use.

Hi vikrant. Did you find any solution for this.

Hi Vikrant

Have you find any solution for this.

I paid 2000 sar for family visa from samba. Now my iqama funds are showing 0. Though money was deducted from my bank account.

Dear, i also lost 2000/-SAR in jawazat account. Their system is very tricky.
You can refund online with the same account you have paid. if some agent paid on your behalf under your iqama ID, even then you can't refund, only that agent can refund in his account.

i paid 2000/- for transfer from my account, meanwhile my kafeel also paid 2000/- from his account, during transfer money was deducted whatever i paid from my side, (My 2000 was consumed for transfer)

Dear All,
is there any way that we can get the payment history or jawazat account statement under our iqama number, so we can reconcile our balance?

Thanks,

hi,
whats the update about your issue.?

@mwasimirshad 

You can obtain details by entering in etimad.sa

.You have to complete some informations and then use option of individual
on opening of new window select govt payments .

There will be 3 options click first you will get details. But for it you have to scroll and you will find at bottom a list. On each entry at left you can obtain details of individual transaction and also can print it.

For those who have paid through SAMBA can approach to new bank branch with the these details. Initially they will not accept it. In case of refusal report it to " SAMA" Portal. Saudi Arabia Monetary Agency a government office.

Follow their instructions.

Shafqat

My case little bit complicated.
At first I deposit 6000 riyals after one month my new company also deposit 6000 riyal. Total 12,000 riyal. Jawazat deducted first 6000 riyal for sponsorship transfer. Remain 6000 still in my iqama. Now my company doing tricky activities with me. How could i get the refund 6000 riyal? Which is 2nd time company have been deposited and they will not back to me if they refund from their account.
Only the company will be able to refund the 6,000 that was not used.
You may keep them in ur account and use them for EREs or renewals

hi

i have same problem, deposit 2000 sr for family visa in 2019 now trying to refund it but "no refund" showing in bank account, but in abshar its showing amount available 2000SR, can any one suggest how I can get back my money.

hi all

I have a similar issue

Ive paid an amount of 7500 ( through alraji to alien control) for my family iqama renewal.

But i was too late as their family iqama expired and amount got increased to 7800

My bank account was blocked and my company decided to pay the full 7800 from their side and asked me to refund the amount

I tried to refund the amount once the iqama was renewed but i keep on receiving an error (ive tried refunding on bank app,atm and online) ive emailed alraji support and they note that they cant see any payments done from my side for goverment services (i provided them with a bank statement showing that i pay moi services for the 7500)

Im abit lost now on how i will be able to retrieve this money as its not mine,but the companies and i can see it in absher but cant get it

thanks