Visa grace period

I quit my job from beharin, now l'm in india and i didn't cancel my visa.Now my visa status in grace period .Can i take new visa to the same country during this grace peroid

Your status is not clear from what you said.

Did you have a Bahrain work visa (residence permit) when you resigned and did your employer cancel it? 

If that is the case, you have one month after cancellation to leave the country.  Once you leave, you cannot re-enter unless another employer gets you a work permit.

It's not about you cancelling or not cancelling it; it is about your employer.  They can cancel it in the system even if there is no stamp of cancellation on the passport.

I have baharin work visa but employer didn't cancel it

If your employer didnt cancel it then you can go back to Bahrain.  However, you cannot work for another employer legally until you transfer your visa.

You can either go back to Bahrain and do a transfer of your visa to new employer through mobillity OR
Ask your employer to cancel your visa while you are in India to enable your new employer to apply for a visa for you.

One time I transfer my visa through mobility then can I take mobility one more time

Yes but with employer's consent.  Without consent, you can only transfer after having worked with current employer for a year or more.

I didn't understand can u please clarify it

For mobility, your current employer has to give his permission and approve in the system.  If they don't give the permission, you can still transfer IF you have completed one year with the employer.

Read this:

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/194

Yes I completed one year with current employer