Documents verification

Hello.
I kindly need your replies and experinces.I am a kenyan and planning to get married in German to my German fiance but we have to book our marriage first there..I had to send my papers (cert. Of no impediment and my birth certificate).the papers were sent back to Kenya to the German embassy in Nairobi for verification..I only want to know how long the papers might take for.verification  and returned back to germany for us to book our marriage..we had hope's of doing the marriage in summer and has anyone experienced what I am doing now..thanks

Welcome to the Forum :)

This topic has been covered many times before, its worth having a look at previous posts first. Then if you have any further questions please ask away.

Thanks

Well if anyone has a different expirience than me it will be better I hear from them.not all have the same expiriences

German officialsom is moving slowly.
The process took 6 months for a friend of mine, but that was another German embassy and several years ago.
Why don't you ask the embassy how long the need?
In addition, I wonder why you want to marry in Germany and not elsewhere, where it's easier?