Other Expats / Snowbirds in Colima

Hi All
My wife and I are in Colima until the end of March and we'll be back next winter for 4 1/2 months. If anyone is interested in meeting over a coffee or a beer sometime, we'd love to connect with others considering Colima as a place to spend their winters and/or any expats that now call Colima home.
Cheers!

Hi..my name is JC...living in Colima, Mexico for about 10 yrs. I reside in de Comala area...a beautiful town near Colima downtown. This is a very gorgeous city, a bit humid and hot weather...although...we are getting cold weather during winter. If you ever come by...give a howl. Regards.

Hello,
I currently live in Akumal (on the Riviera Maya) but am considering moving to a less expensive area.
Colima/Comala sounds like a cool spot.
I would love to speak to someone that has spent time there.
I only have about a million questions (ok.... maybe less).
Would you be willing to talk/chat with me?

Larry

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

I recently moved to villa del Alvarez and have ridden my moto through Comala a handful of times.  Super cool little town would love to have coffee there sometime. But I currently don't have many people I know or can talk to in the area. Maybe one day if you aren't busy

I recently moved to villa del Alvarez and have ridden my moto through Comala a handful of times.  Super cool little town would love to have coffee there sometime. But I currently don't have many people I know or can talk to in the area. Maybe one day if you aren't busy