Health care in Bangkok

Hello everyone,

One among the various issue that many expatriates usually raise is Health Care. So, I think it would be very interesting and helpful to start a topic about Health.

> So, can you please list some of the private clinics & public hospitals in Bangkok?

> What about dental care? May be some tips about the costs?

> Some addresses of Eye care clinic, opticians will also be welcomed!

> Some addresses of pharmacies around Bangkok will also be useful.

Do not hesitate, to add more related items to the list.

Thanks in advance for your participation!

Bumrungrad International--so far so good for dental and health care.

sure and it burns the pocket too, hahaha

I can recommend a good clinic at QHouse on convent rd called RMS clinic. They can do more individualized treatments to fit your personal needs and it is super expat friendly- a very international staff. They also have an american doctor there that provides consultations and works directly with a thai doctor.

bangkok hospital is another good option for expats, but it is also very expensive. however, you may expect the arab, korea, and japanese translators to support you there.

to me, another good hospital with a more reasonable price is St.Louis (Sathorn road). there are staffs with fair english skills there.

Bumrungrad International and Bangkok Hospital

Hi
Yes, Bumrungrad is good
But I wanted to ask - are you covered, do you maybe want a review - I can recommend some healthcare plans- email me at [email protected]

Hello Mesrop, maybe you can share some informations on the forum so that other members can benefit from it. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie