Blasian-couples in Vietnam

Hello Forum.

I wonder if there are any Blasian-couples living in Vietnam, especially in Ho Chi Minh City. Please share your experiences regarding how you navigate the culture. How do you relate to the Vietnamese family?  Did they accept you? How did Vietnamese receive or consider or perceive you as a black man married or dating their daughter? What challenges your Vietnamese woman is having with her culture and family because she chose you? I will like to read your experiences.

I found much inspiration from here: https://asianblackcouples.com

My gf's cuz has 2 kids with a Caribbean guy in London. They cant speak any Viet, they dont really look Viet at all.

Most of her family disowned and disinherited her when she had a black child.

Her Kids dont really like it - just dont feel like they fit in

Conversely my Child is extremely european looking and her family were overjoyed even though we wre also unmarried.

The black guys family have nothing. My family have wealth.

There is ofcos,  but few of them. Personally  I am one of them and am married  to a beautiful  vietnamese  girl with one son.
About her family, initially  it was hard for them to accept me but because  they were not ignorant  of black people they welcomed  me.
Cultural, am not that good in it though learning  their norms.

All I can say is vietnamese  people are wonderful  and I appreciate  marrying  one of them