Considering to make new company or find good partner

Hi all

I have some production i can move to Bulgaria, first i thought to make own company, but then maybe there is some one who knows companies with free capacity, who would and can produce high end wooden sofas and upholstery.

I will appreciate your answers a lot

/Ole

Hi Ruglykke,

Producing in Bulgaria is possible and often used by foreign companies. We make leather sets for BMW, software for SAP, VMWare and HP, turbines for Germany, shoes for Italy etc. And of course furniture is produced here. All kinds of it - wooden, metal, plastic.

Normally there are two main reasons for producing in Bulgaria:
1. Lower costs compared to other EU countries;
2. Lower taxes.

Capacity options differ between companies and throughout the year. I would adwise on first selecting a suitable company, or even better if finding 2-3 companies that can satisfy your reqiiremens of both price and quality, and then place your production order on the one that has free capacity at that time.

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

I am not worried if they can not make the quality. Its just to find the right place with the right attitude and maybe some training in the products. The Problem is to find them

That is why i try this way, to see if somebody had a connection to a company or maybe a link to a website with suppliers

/Ole

You should hire a sourcing agent to conduct a research and procurement on your desired market.
"High end" is available in Portugal -example http://larforma.com/ - with very skilled artscraft and affordable logistics.  Attend the international trade shows on that sector. Unlikely to find quality leads on this forum.

Hi

Thank you for your reply and link.

Yes an agent could be an idea too, i will go there myself, i have found some companies my self, i am just open to more visits when i am there.

That is not difficult. But actually getting s.o. to prepare a list of companies, preselect some of these and speak to the others and arrange meetings is a good idea. This will save you time and money when you arrive in Bulgaria.
Also sending some technical requirements or specifications will help to narrow the potential contacts and focusing on the right ones.

loooong list

Again thank you very much

I will start right way to check your link.

Have a very good day

/Ole