Looking for a tennis hitting partner

Hi I'm a Filipina and glad to be in this site , I'm looking forward to find a tennis player who played tennis as a hobby , I'm not a pro here  .

Hello! I started playing tennis again after moving back to Manila last December. I'm addicted now and play everyday. If you prefer women players like yourself you can go to Acropolis Subdivision (tennis court is at the clubhouse) on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4PM to 7PM and Saturdays from 10AM to 12PM. We have a group there and half are women.

If you're open to play with male players, however, I also play at Talayan Village on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 6PM to 10PM. I'm the youngest player (35 years old) and everyone else are above 50 and 60. Saturday afternoons I also play there sometimes and there is a much younger crowd with male and female players.

Hope that helps. =)

Thanks for your reply , may i ask if how much is the membership fees and which part of metro Manila is that talayan and acroplis village ?

Acropolis is right in front of Eastwood so Pasig area. Talayan is in Quezon City along Araneta by Quezon Avenue. Membership at Acropolis is P4,000 per year; membership at Talayan is P1,500 per year. I am not a member on both clubs. I pay P50 per game at Talayan with no guest fee and pay by the minutes I play at Acropolis plus a guest fee of P150 per day. I don't know specifically how much Acropolis charges per minute or hour but members can play three games at times and only pay P100.

Thanks for the information, it really helps , I got an idea now where to find a tennis player ...

HI there,
How can i get to play at Acropolis libis? They need a resident to guest you. I''m currently staying at
Eastwood libis and want to play some tennis. Thank you