Immigration : Can my sister sponsor me ?

Hi i'm verhel from philippines i would like to go canada to find a job there,my plan is to apply in taiwan as a factory worker then after i would like to cross country from taiwan to canada because they said that it's easier to go to canada from other countries rather than  philippines,.by the way i have a sister there in canada who is married ,she's now a canadian citizen there can she sponsor me to go there to canada from here in philippines?
Any suggestions pls,thanks ...

Even they told us the same :D:D

Canadian national can sponsor you for sure but that's easy way no charm no thrill no action no drama in it.

please take a round trip crossing borders illegally is full of charm you'll love it.

Is it easier for my sister from canada who is now a canadian citizen there but married means we are diffent in family name now if i would be considering applying to taiwan as a worker then cross country there?

ask your sister to find a girl for you whose yearly income should be 20000 that is the girl who can sponsor you this is easiest way.

Hi, i am Innocent from Malawi, i would like to migrate to Canada and find a job there and settle possibly, i am a electrical technician by professional and i also hold diploma qualification in Information and Communication Technology (ICT), but my problem is i don't know any relative living in Canada infact there is no any relative there. I would like to find  from others who are in Canada now and ask them which method did they use to get to Canada and or how did they get work permit while being outside Canada, possibly i will get some advice from you friends on how i can start the process and maybe to get one or two connections in Canada. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Verhel,

yes,  your sister can sponsor you depending on your situation. She can sponsor you if you are alone in the Philippines. Alone meaning you don't have any family ( sisters, brothers, parents , children or wife). If sponsoring is not possible, you can apply for a study permit.

Hi innok,

you need to have an employer who is willing to give you a job offer. That is the only way you can work. You can also apply for the express entry. Based from your qualifications, you seem to be skilled and you might get high score.

I hope that is hepful.