Building a home in Puerto rico

Hello all, I have been thinking of building a home in PR for quite some time. I have allot of family there. They've given me quite a bit of info on what to do and not do. I will be bringing over a construction crew from Florida to construct my home. Luckily for me, the GC has a license to build in Florida and PR. So he's well versed in getting the necessary permits to build my home. It took me and family a longtime to find this guy. I will have solar panels and a very large generator with and in ground propane tank. For emergencies. Someone did say, that it depends on were you build your home. That's true. But, it also helps to know someone there that can help with the process. Construction will begin in 4 months. I'm very excited and so is my family in PR. I hope this info helps some of you that are thinking in building in PR. Thank you for reading my message. Have a wonderful day! God bless.

Sounds like fun, a nice custom home that can survive the mess from the government agencies. Good luck.