Change of surname in my passport

I got my new, renewed passport with my hisband's surname. I had my old passport with my maiden name. Out HR just updated my passport number, but they don't have any advice regarding the change of iqama. I am going for vacation this 1st week of march. Does anybody know if I will face any problem in the immigration with my new passport and my iqama name?

Hi sister. I havw the same issue what happen to ur iqama is ther3 any problem in saudi immig. ? Hope u reply im waiting thanks

Hi, what did you do about your renewed passport and your iqama?

Hi, were you able to vacation with different name in your passport and iqama? Badly needed your answer. Thank you

I still dont have idea sister. When u b3 plan on vacation?

Planning to go next month but im afraid if they will issue exit reentry bec. of renewed passport in married name and my iqama on maiden name. Have you ask anyone from ur work? Thank you

I ask someone and they said thers no problem about that just bring your old pasport wen ur traveling proof that u changed status from single to married. Pls update us soon in ur vacation time

I hope its really ok with that. I will update you once they will issue exit reentry with me. Thank you.

Hi how are u sister,? Any update? Pls update us sister   thankyou

When are you going to philippines? I will go this september 22. I will see. Our HR just update my renewed passport in immigration.

Hi hello end of october

Hi, i safely entered the immigration without any question about my passport😇😇

Same issue with me and I'm going vacation also this coming November hopefully no problem with the immigration, becuase our HR just told me that only the renewed passport number is needed, no need to change the married name to iqama. I quite worried about it, hopefully everything will be ok in immigration

I had no problem when i went on vacation last month.  Hopefully,  same with you will happen.  Dont worry.

Thank you hopefully..

Hi! Facing the same issues now and I'd like to ask if there will be any problem in the immigration here and in the Philippines? If I need to take any other documents other than Iqama and old passport that was in my maiden name, because I just recently changed my surname to my married one.

Going out of KSA,  just bring your old and new passport together with your exit reentry and give to immigration officer in the airport.  No need to explain anything unless you are ask by them.  Be relax,  dont panic. 

Going back to saudi,  The immigration in the philippines will advise to change the balik manggagawa info into your married name.

No problem at all.  Godbless on your trip.

Hi! Thanks for the update. It's very helpful and comforting!

I got balik manggagawa but it's still in my maiden surname, is it ok to use it in immigration or I need to get a new one with my married name on it? Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum, thank you

Hi Friends Pls Pls Pls Reply quickly to my question.

I want to bring my wife to KSA. She have only surname in her passport. will there be any problem during visa process.
Please reply me if anyone have such experience...

Hello.. Planning to change my passport to married name too, how was it with you guys?.. Did you face any problems with the immigration? Anyone tried to get police clearance on final exit? Thank you

Are you working here in ksa?  There's no problem with changing ur passport in to your married name. Coz they will base ur iqama for any transactions here.

The dilemma im facing or thinking now is, i dont know if i will not have problem in getting police clearance once i will be going exit since they base on passport and iqama.

I'll try to let my husband ask about this matter when he will go to embassy and police for his police clearance.

Can i have response after?  Thank you

hello
i just recently change my passport surename. is there any problem in the immigration if your visa is same with with your old surename?

@Deligente hi! Did they use your old passport # in you exit re entry paper or your new passport #?

@Deligente hi! Did they use the old passport # to issue exit re entry? Or the new passport?