Fulfill my dream to work in Malta for Asian like me?

I am Grace 36 years old from Philippines. I come across this website    because I'm desperately looking for an answer or somehow I can find help   in how I can pursue this dream to travel and work in Malta. Recently I applied for a job under a recruitment agency in my country, for Rocs Group Malta for the Makeup Artist Position. I deeply saddened and frustrated to know that I didn't get the job. As I'm waiting for the result of my application, I seached and looked on the internet all about Malta and honestly that 2weeks of spending most of my time on the internet I fell inlove with the country. Its rich culture, nice people, great food, scenic view amazing island country. I started dreaming to travel and work in Malta. I hope someone will take time to read this post and help me find a way and become this dream to reality.

I'm an educated woman, married,outgoing, energetic and vibrant and I can easily get along with people. And I'm a goal oriented person. Thank you

xoxo
Grace

Many jobs over here firstly go to  a local person, an EU citizen then a TCN so perhaps that is why you failed.

Thank you for responding. How can I reach or contact a local person? And what is TCN? Sorry I'm not familiar with the term. I hope I can find a recruitment person or agency or hiring officer who can help me land a job in Malta. I'm willing to comply all the necessary requirements or documents.

GraceJChua wrote:

Thank you for responding. How can I reach or contact a local person? And what is TCN? Sorry I'm not familiar with the term. I hope I can find a recruitment person or agency or hiring officer who can help me land a job in Malta. I'm willing to comply all the necessary requirements or documents.

Gracy

You need to contact your nearest Malise Embassy and they will inform you the procedure.

Good Luck

We don't have a maltese embassy here. I think there is a Europe Embassy in the capital city of Philippines which is in Manila. I'm located in the southern part of Philippines, 2 hours by plane going to the capital. I hope I can find a person or agency who can help me. Thank you.

GraceJChua wrote:

We don't have a maltese embassy here. I think there is a Europe Embassy in the capital city of Philippines which is in Manila. I'm located in the southern part of Philippines, 2 hours by plane going to the capital. I hope I can find a person or agency who can help me. Thank you.

You need to contact The Embassy of Malta in Beijing, they are your nearest Embassy to contact.

Okay i will try if they will respond or cater to my queries. Thank you :)

TCN third country national