MOVING FROM GREECE (THESALLY) TO MONTENEGRO

Hello;

Me and my family (wife and daughter who has Russian and Turkish passports) plan to move Montenegro. Frankly we are tired of strikes and such unstable issues in Greece and want to live somewhere small and peaceful.
We have company in Turkey and Bulgaria so we dont care about vacancy there, i need to travel my customers in Balcania for my Bulgarian company only. Maybe we can start sth in Montenegro as well but firstly we have to observe there.
Anyhow we could not decide yet in which city live.....We chose BAR , HERCEG NOVI and TIVAT, either bar and Herceg novi  has population in winters, Bar has good beaches good for my family as i work they can spend their times at beach, of course we dont know hygiene quality of beaches. Herceg novi mostly local population lives it may be also....
And our family likes to use bicycles for urban transport so in city we dont use car, so we need bike friendly city as geo location, auto drivers, bike parkings...etc.

Thank you for your kind comments in advance.

Gokhan

Hi Gokhan
Bar has a wonderful walkway along the sea. The beaches in the city aren't that great (it is a port city) but within minutes of driving you can find some really nice ones.
I think it would also be safe to drive bikes in Bar as it isn't very crowded, but not sure about parking etc... perhaps someone who lives there could reply.

Tivat is densely populated, so not sure about riding bikes there and how safe it would be for bikes. Beautiful beaches in the area.

Herceg Novi is rather steep, many stairs so again, not really a bike-friendly city, but it is a beautiful city.

These are all my opinions based on spending a day or two in various seasons.
I don't live in any of the three cities.

Good luck!