ANY advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hopefully you don't mind if I pick your brain for a moment!
I was perusing around and I came across a discussion somewhere on expat about why someone should get a Celta vs TESOL... they were mentioning factors that I hadn't even considered like NOT being Caucasian being a reason to get a Celta... and some other factors I now almost embarrassingly admit to not having previously thought of.
Their discussion peaked my interest, and maybe you guys and gals can help me better understand the reality of getting a job in SE Asian and make some more educated decisions in the coming months.
About me:
I'm 32. Mixed (half black half white) female. I have a HS diploma and have worked in corporate America for the last 10 years as an New Hire Trainer for a bank.
I want to do something new, and I have a friend who's in HCMC teaching English. She's convinced me that this is an experience worth pursuing, considering my love of teaching and learning!
So I find myself here, looking for any advice I can get about the best way to go about this.
Also,  just something to mention, I'm very serious about this, I've set a goal to have everything together so come August I'll be purchasing my plane ticket. 
I hope you will shine some light on things I hadn't even thought of as being relevant. Like, do/will they hire biracial teachers in Vietnam?
Or where should I get my TESOL certificate or diploma or now Celta (which I hadn't even really considered because I couldn't see why someone would choose that over the others) from?!

Thanks for any help!

Relax,  Nijiah...

Here, (and many other places) the fascination factor applies in your favour,
(besides) I haven't yet found any school (do yer research) that was not eager
to have a 'different' teacher.    Ok, my advantage is lookalike Mexican Bandit,
but the bottom line is they are always wanting (competent) teachers.

Another myth is the necessity for the piece of paper.

Word of mouth works both ways.   If you can, you will

Nor do you (really) need to be the stereotypical blue-eyed-blondie; for being
a bootiful girl is (all too often) the only prerequisite.   As you will find.

Having been witness to the hiring of clueless and grubby backpackers too
often to be mistaken, my advice is to just arrive and present yourself.

The rest, as they say, will be History.  Her-story too...

Just do it.   You'll be happy you did.     :cool:

Thank you SOOOO much. My angst must have transferred through to my post lol. I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate your words! I'm super excited and am totally going for it! Full stream ahead! ❤️

All you need do is your own research.

The only rule that (really) applies here is that there are none...

Read all the posts; you'll get the idea.

Oh, and they all want to learn English.   Why?

English is THE must-have economic language - and widely spoken.

You'll be Ok

I'm definitely doing research! Thank you kindly ❤️