Can someone help me translate a short love note from Thai to English?

hello everyone,

I received what I think is a love note from someone in Thailand and since it is hand-written I cannot google translate it.  Is there anyone here who speaks good Thai and English who would be willing to discreetly/privately help me know what this note says to me?

Thanks so much
- Vanilla

I'm guessing a bit here, but all the ones I used to get went ..

I love you long time - give you discount next time.
Please send money for my sick aunt/sister/husband/mum/dog/pet rat

The random scammer ones went.

Seen your profile and I love you
Please send money for my sick aunt/sister/husband/mum/dog/pet rat

In other words, toss it into the trash can.

Fred   Today 01:46:14

Thanks... You are so funny... you just made my day!!!

Kindly...

Did it come to you via snail-mail? Write / print back in English. Ask for her/his email address and get the message typed out in Thai if need be. Translate the message to English with a free online service such as google translate. That should put you in the ballpark as to the meaning of the message. Fred and Zeus are probably right, though, but ya never know for sure, eh!?  dcb

Don't take notice of the negative replies.
If you have a smartphone you can download a Thai keyboard (some knowledge of Thai will be necessary to use it)
Then copy the message on the Thai keyboard, then copy/paste to Thai2English:
https://www.thai2english.com/
This is the best translator I have found (some others are very poor and will not give you a proper result) I don't recommend google translate.
I am using this for regular correspondance with a Thai person who speaks English but cannot write it.
Best of luck (any efforts made to understand the Thai language and culture will be well rewarded!)
Tony

VanillaMilk   Yesterday 17:02:36

Why don't you just google Thai translation services online... Email them a scan copy of the note and let them translate for you for a fee...

But, really... a love note from someone you don't know in Thailand who doesn't speak English... Is it really worth your time...

If you're looking for love, then just get on a plane and come to Thailand...  You will see thousands of beautiful Thai women and most speak English already...

I know because I live in Thailand, not someone living elsewhere...

Even better, learn Thai and go to Thailand.
Are there massive numbers of beautiful ladies? Loads.
Are most of the ladies nice, non-prostitute scammers? Yes.

Tip 1 - Avoid the cities and tourist areas.
Tip 2 - The south of the country is spectacular and the people are great
Tip 3 - Think with your head, not your tip.

Google translate... It's free and it's easy !

Hi , send me a photo of the letter and i will ask some thai friends who know good english. My email is ***
Thanks Terry

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I appreciate everyone's replies.  Each tried to give real advice, in their own way.  I realize I was not as clear as I could have been (I did not give enough info). 

Tony's & Terry's reply helped me most.  Thank you both. 

The note I got is from someone I know from being around them for a long time - someone I have come to care for very much, but who cannot meet me in private.
It's  along story.
Her note is important to me... if I could only decipher it.  I see I will have to take time to learn enough Thai to type it out for an online translator to take over (I cannot just paste it into e.g. Google translate because it is not text, but an image (as far as my computer is concerned), and Google image translate is not yet available for Thai, that I can see).  Or I could hire a translation service.  When I posted here I half-way thought someone here would perhaps just translate it for me, since they already speak Thai (it is a short note - maybe 6 sentences).  But I realize that was presumptuous to imply/ask.

Thanks again; your replies together have helped me. Terry I sent you a PM.

To Vanilla:  Hmm . . . A couple of things you wrote in your last post set off the caution lights over here. Be careful.

BTW, I use a translator recommended by nearest Thai consulate here in Toronto to take care of my legal matters. A good Thai translator can also offer sound advice. He/she can also verify handwriting from note to note as well as interpret the tone, maybe even identify structure (written dialect), etc.   

All the best.   dcb

In my experience there is simply no upside to getting involved in situations like this,  so I mind my own business.

If you live in Bangkok, there are many agencies at Saladeng / Silom area or You can ask receptionist at any shopping mall, they speak English well.

To VW. VF is right. I withdraw my note of caution and offer an apology. That was just me too early in the morning before glorious coffee intake. Wishing you all the very best.  dcb

I have to agree with VF.

My own experience from help out, Is it was not only one letter as he first say.
Then he want hes answer translate, Then her respond and so on.

Then i say stop, And told him to pay for translate other places, use friends, Cleaner, guards, What every, where he live, Or use the internet.

Kindly.

Hello Vanilla,
You can try to send it to me, but it must be in easy readable Thai so I can type it on the Thai keyboard then translate with the "thai2english.com".
Otherwise I shall be in Thailand from next Sunday 25th so I could always show it to a Thai person who speaks good English.
Regards,
Tony

Scan it, post it, and wait... are you also sugar, spice and everything nice?

If you haven't got it translated yet my wife can do for your, she is Thai/American.  Let me know?  Patrick

For the record on this forum: 
"Translation" = word for word, which can often jumble meaning (i.e. online translation apps).
"Interpretation" = translation of meaning cross-culturally (i.e. personal interpreter).   dcb

U can email me at ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Yes, I would be able to translate it for you.