Amazon

Hi anyone knows or  try to order in amazon and deliver here in saudi arabia? I tried to order but an address is always problem please give any feedback thanks.

Hi!
Try to be sure PO Box number & City names are correct. They consider these 2 details mostly.
Plus try to order to your nearest Saudi Post Office. Than u can take from there.
Good Luck!!

Hey,

Here in Saudi Arabia in order to order from Amazon you must have an address in US, like you can have address through WS1.com
After you get the address you can ship your items from Amazon to the WS1.com, then they will ship it to Saudi Arabia. Otherwise Amazon not delivering directly to Saudi Arabia.

Sir Abarbarus to make sure i will use our company office address, Miss REre123 have you try before making order in amazon? thanks for your response.

One of my friend ordered in 2016 diredctly and it came, if procedure was not change you dont need any additional things except to mention correct City & PO Box.

But if it changed, you must follow `Rere123`s guide!

Sir i try to order 4 items, 2 items are possible to deliver in my address in Philippines why the other 2 items are not possible to shift while only one address? same thing i try to put our office address here in Rabigh kSA but only 1 item is possible to shift reason not possible to shift in your address i don't know why?

Did you check the item is allowed to deliver here?

As you know some of KSA rules they dont allow some items to enter inside to KSA,
Is that possible your order include the prohibited items?

sir your right not ship to saudi arabia but this item is only an air filter for car

Hi, You can't get any item delivered in KSA because no seller from Amazon offers that. I am not sure about ebay or alibaba.

I order and get items delivered all the time.  But I don't use Saudi postal service.  I use aramex's shop and ship service.  The goods get delivered to the SNS address in the US and then they bring it over to Saudi within 3-4 days and deliver to my home.  They are responsible for custom clearance and so on.  On their site, you can find clear instructions of what can and can not be delivered in Saudi.

u can use Aramex  "Shop&Ship" service for shopping from Amazon..

just create ur account with Saudi address  , they will give you several countries address put any nearby country  address Aramex will receive the item in that country and will deliver it to your Saudi address with convenient price.

Saudi Post have similar to Aramex Shop-Ship its called Wasel Alalami, and they provide you with address in the US and customer number and then they will ship it to your door step.  have used it several times no issue, sometimes slight delay in shipping time.  I have used Amazon also and they have shipped sometimes directly to Saudi.  as @rmurta mention it is all depending if there are a supplier offering it or not.  If not then just use Aramex (Shop-ship) or Wasel Alalami (cheaper than Aramex) and they will bring it to you.  You will need to register your address with them first.  Make sure the items are allowed to be shipped in Saudi as I have tried to ship some items that were not allowed and I got to pay a penalty , and lots of questioning :-)

Delivery of products from Amazon depend on the seller. It is possible, just include P.O.Box and ZIP Code in your address.
You can see zip code from Google maps even.
For P.O.Box you can ask the office staff or check outside your residential building there would be number posted by SaudiPost in Arabic-Indic numerals.

You can further cross check the P.O.Box number matches your residence building on SaudiPost website.