How long it takes to process work visa

My consultant has applied visa just yesterday but when i rang him today,he is saying probably my visa is refused or rejected as nothing is coming up on when he is checking online.My Question is,is it possible to process work visa just in one day?Thanks

Hello AHMEDBASHA,

I guess one working day is a bit short! :/

Its very rare that Ministry processes the Visa in single working day unless you are working for a top top company whose papers r already with the ministry andf dont require furter verification. Some thing like an AMCOR of the world.....

I could see ur other post about the NOC and ur consultancy answer about the 2-year old rule, coupling ur before post and this one, I can only smell some thing fishy here and I can only tell that the consultancy is trying to confuse you for some reason. It happens in this part of the world for some reason. :)

Hi,
I am a teacher of a specialized area and was hired by a private school in the Kingdom.  I am having troubles as the company hired to help coordinate with a second company in D.C.  is being difficult...i.e  I reckon using delay tactics as previously mentioned in another blog....They claim I need and ESL cert which I do not have time to get and I am already teaching somewhere else full time until near the end of JUNE. They also claim I have to return to my home country to get visa. Is this true?  I have a minor in English and am hoping that this is enough.  My rep in D.C>  (the second company) told the first Saudi company hired to process --that they should as for exactly what my qualifications are and that also my contract needs to match that.  He says that that sort of post is filled internally by Saudi workers. However, I worked in the Middle east before and my school just filled out extra paperwork and a sworn statement saying they could not hire locally due to my expertise and the fact that it was a highly qual. post and an international school.  It took 2 years to get the visa so I was on a "tourist" visa which was normal for that country....So I had to constantly go to immigration to update the thing or just stand in line for their ammusement. I was lucky that sometimes the counter worker was nice and was a friend of a friend in that situation and I was not taken to the back room and asked to pay a bribe....(this was not in Saudi) ...here
Anyway,  I am deeply worried as I have a short time to get all my documents and then there may still be a chance it may be turned down/and/or they are just playing  delay game...as I have played before...and then it worked out....If it is just a delay game and it works out, than fine...but if not then I am not sure what to do.  Is there any very fast and cheap ESL on line thing I can do? All the ones I found were 40-120 hours and cost too much money for me.  I also have a degree in another area so wonder if they can ask for that. If anyone has gone through this and has any contacts who can help or knows of any info that can speed the process along, please do let me know.