TAXI TENERIFE NORTH AIRPORT TO BUENAVISTA N./LOS SILOS..

Buenos Dias,
I am looking for a Cab or Car or Taxi Share from TENERIFE NORHT AIRPORT to LOS SILOS, BUENAVISTA N., ICOD DE LA VINOS, PUERTO DE LA CRUZ addresses.
It is on February 28, 2018, and it is a late evening arrival at 22.45 or anytime after that.
If anyone is intersted in Sharing a Cab, Car, Shuttle or Taxi, let me know, as I have some nice deals atm going, and can add up to 3 people. We split the costs, and it turns out very very cost effective for the route, at that time.
Welcome to PM as well, Cheers! :)

Please, there is no need to have the whole post in BOLD it makes it's unreadable furthermore members will take one look at it and not bother in commenting.

Normal Case below

Buenos Dias,
I am looking for a Cab or Car or Taxi Share from TENERIFE NORHT AIRPORT to LOS SILOS, BUENAVISTA N., ICOD DE LA VINOS, PUERTO DE LA CRUZ addresses.
It is on February 28, 2018, and it is a late evening arrival at 22.45 or anytime after that.
If anyone is interested in Sharing a Cab, Car, Shuttle or Taxi, let me know, as I have some nice deals atm going, and can add up to 3 people. We split the costs, and it turns out very very cost effective for the route, at that time.
Welcome to PM as well, Cheers! :)

MaltaMyst wrote:

Buenos Dias,

That's hard work to read so perhaps I could request you post in normal type, please.