Establish a business in Hungary

Hello
Iam planning to establish a business in hungary.
It is an item like toys for chlidren that i will import from abroad , package ,and deliver it to market.
I just would like to have an idea which place/market  is better to address to.
Regards
Zaher sleit
Lebanon

Not trying to be impolite but why don't you just do your research yourself?

Google it and build your case! 

And then ask specific questions to fill in the gaps - then someone might be able to reply.

"I want to start a business importing toys" is not enough.

My response would be, "And?".

Need to find a local distributor for your merchandise.
They have many wholesalers here in Budapest.
Not going to get into a long story but we tried doing a business back in 1989 here in HU when everyone was hungry to buy anything from the west.
Greed and a lazy attitude got in the way.
My husband is a Hungarian so language wasn't a issue, it was just another way of doing things over here.
People wanted to make a fast buck and not be in it for the long haul.
Wish you luck.
Must be some super sort of new toy.
Haven't been around small kids lately so no idea what they like these days.

hello
thanks for the reply.
sir of course am not asking people to work for me just for the sake of helping me,
i was planning to offer the first person ready to help in a way or another kind of reward ,starting from paying him for any task he does up to set a scheme of contribution or partnership..

regarding the business , i just wanted to be brief in the beginning not to waste the reader's time, but planning also to describe it to last details upon his request or  when needed.
we did this business in 8 countries,Lebanon, Russia, Belarus, Romania, Bulgaria ,Azerbaijan , Czech  and we highly succeeded.
it is a kind of toys we import we add to it kind of candy and package it in a well studied package. i know there are so many similar product in the market but what differentiate our item is  that EVERY details in it is well studied and designed and we passed through lot of research and and tries , we did lot of changes based on market feedback until we get the final version that is sellable in all these countries.

of course i googled it, and contacting offices that establish business, and of course one of them willl  do it willl do the co registration and all legal issues and find me stores..., i searched the country and even its streets through google earth, tried to see the markets and their products, i am trying to contact wholsalers ...etc.  but there is just one thing i want to tell you sir; despite all my efforts, when it comes to someone living in the country who is originally from my home country it differs we have the similar thinking,our perception is alike.. plus we may have mutual benefit , for example if he is ready to  refer me clients to buy the product he can simply have his portion of profits since this is his client.etc
best regards

zaherslt wrote:

hello....
of course i googled it, and contacting offices that establish business, and of course one of them willl  do it willl do the co registration and all legal issues and find me stores..., i searched the country and even its streets through google earth, tried to see the markets and their products, i am trying to contact wholsalers ...etc.  but there is just one thing i want to tell you sir; despite all my efforts, when it comes to someone living in the country who is originally from my home country it differs we have the similar thinking,our perception is alike.. plus we may have mutual benefit , for example if he is ready to  refer me clients to buy the product he can simply have his portion of profits since this is his client.etc
best regards

So how does it work?   

Your contacts buy these things from you or your Hungarian distributor and then personally resell them at a profit to stores?

Aha i see.
Thanks for your comments.
Do you think there is something to worry about regarding quality of people ( Greedy ,lazy ..).
As for the product ,it is good am hanging hope on it.
Mme Marilyn may i please know a bit from you about living in the country as if the business went on am considering taking my family there. But afraid of the big issue "schools" i have 2 small kids, boy of 5 years and the girl 6months ,frensh education. Am afraid of 2 things that the boy get chocked with foreign society not speaking arabic around him. And the 2nd, is there other than Gustave Eiffel school that meet our need (french, good level, affordable) as this school is a bit expensive.
I apperciate the time u spend to reply me.

zaherslt wrote:

Mme Marilyn may i please know a bit from you about living in the country as if the business went on am considering taking my family there. But afraid of the big issue "schools" i have 2 small kids, boy of 5 years and the girl 6months ,frensh education. Am afraid of 2 things that the boy get chocked with foreign society not speaking arabic around him. And the 2nd, is there other than Gustave Eiffel school that meet our need (french, good level, affordable) as this school is a bit expensive.
I apperciate the time u spend to reply me.

Schooling has already been covered in previous threads. it's well worth reading them first.

If possible it might be a good idea to visit the country as well so you can see for yourself what toys are on offer, the price of the items?

zaherslt wrote:

i was planning to offer the first person ready to help in a way or another kind of reward ,starting from paying him for any task he does up to set a scheme of contribution or partnership..

If you want to offer people work, the correct place is to place an advertisement in the Jobs section:

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/hungary/

And not to muddle around being obtuse about it in the forums.

zaherslt wrote:

we did this business in 8 countries,Lebanon, Russia, Belarus, Romania, Bulgaria ,Azerbaijan , Czech  and we highly succeeded.

Such a successful business surely has a name for their product. And a company backing it. A web site. Some photos of the product. A list of actual buyers to share (and can be contacted for independent review). Etc. Etc. Etc.

You are being instead very non-transparent and amorphous. Two very unacceptable qualities in business, especially if seeking a business partner. Thus, given what I have seen so far, and quite frankly, and in my humble opinion, and to be painfully direct: I don't believe a word of it.

although i am fine with this and several other shemes they may offer, but of course buying goods and resell them is tough (they already have their work..) and requires capitals. they don't need to buy and be responsible for reselling. they can just refer me to clients and get an agreed on percentage,.
don't underestimate this, as the item succeeded in several countries, they can generates good money from this.

zaherslt wrote:

don't underestimate this, as the item succeeded in several countries, they can generates good money from this.

What works in one country may not work in another.

klsallee wrote:

If you want to offer people work, the correct place is to place an advertisement in the Jobs section:
https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/hungary/
And not to muddle around being obtuse about it in the forums.

i was not offering any thing but since am asking for help of course i would pay in return , because no one would do anything for free. that is it

klsallee wrote:

Such a successful business surely has a name for their product. And a company backing it. A web site. Some photos of the product. A list of actual buyers to share (and can be contacted for independent review). Etc. Etc. Etc.

did someone asked me about the name ,photos,..and i didn't answer?, should talk about everything to all without even know someone has little interest?.

klsallee wrote:

You are being instead very non-transparent and amorphous. Two very unacceptable qualities in business, especially if seeking a business partner. Thus, given what I have seen so far, and quite frankly, and in my humble opinion, and to be painfully direct: I don't believe a word of it.

why should i be non transparent ,to bluff someone ??!!, how can i?.and what do i get in return if i asked someone to help me marketing a product that doesn't exist or that is not good and couldn't be sold?, this way he wouldn't benefit AND ME TOO no?.  i respect your opinion but you didn't keep any possibility for this to be true, i mean what if i have this product and ready to prove to anyone anything .
anyway when someone shows  readiness to cooperate, not only i will tell him  details about the product, but i will show the product to him physically (since am going there anyway and will let an office establish the company form Ato Z) and he is not supposed to do ANYTHING without return . as for those who can't offer but just a tour in the market i will pay him for his time (any way this very normal). i am just trying to prepare things before going there just to save time.

zaherslt wrote:

did someone asked me about the name ,photos,..and i didn't answer?, should talk about everything to all without even know someone has little interest?.

Obviously people here think that you're trying to engage others in a scam as you do not seem to have any solid facts to share.

Why don't you put up the link to your web site?   Or  post here the name of your company, it's place of incorporation, it's turnover, financial ratios and balance sheet,  numbers of permanent staff and places of business etc.  These are not secrets for a legitimate business.

If someone was looking at partnering with a business, these are first things anyone would want to know.

It all comes down to knowing if you are running a real business or not.  This is normal business practice here and everywhere else.

zaherslt wrote:

did someone asked me about the name ,photos,..and i didn't answer?

I mentioned photos. Then and there was your chance to provide them. After all, providing a sample of your product is pretty much, well, normal business....

And you did not provide them? One word: Nope. And don't bother now, as you missed your chance. Your last reply would just be seen as biding time to allow you to cook something up.

So, still not believing a word of it.

The only advise I will give: You have been "outed". Best to simply acknowledge that, cut your looses, and move on.