Same Sex Marriage

Can you all help me with what's required to get married to my Boyfriend in Brazil. He is a Brazilian and we want to get married.

Thanks,

B.

Congratulations!

Brazil has marriage equality, so it's pretty easy.
If you've never been married, and plan to get married in Brazil, you'll need an original of your birth certificate, showing the names of your parents, and a notarized declaration that you've never been married.  You'll need to have the Secretary of State's office in your state attach an apostille to each document,  a declaration of authenticity recognized by Brazil under the Hague Convention.  Once in Brazil, you'll have to have each translated into Portuguese by an authorized translator, and notarized in a local Cartório.  And you need your passport.
If you've been married and divorced or widowed, you need additional documents, proving the start and end of your previous marriage.
If you get married in the US, you and your fiancé need whatever documents your county requires.  Then, you register your US marriage certificate at the Brazilian Consulate for your area; they'll give you a document to present to the Cartório in Brazil, and your marriage will be legalized here.

Thank you it seems much easier than the stable union visa. The letter stating I have never been married where would I get that or can you tell me more about that.

Bill

I used this form from the website of the Brazilian Consulate in Washington, changing the city to Chicago, where we registered our marriage:

Washington, ____/_____/____________

FOR THE PURPOSE OF REGISTERING MY MARRIAGE IN BRAZIL, I DO HEREBY DECLARE THAT I HAVE NEVER MARRIED AND DIVORCED A BRAZILIAN NATIONAL BEFORE.

Name:_____________________________________________________

Signature:__________________________________________________

Registering at a Consulate,  I only had to sign it before a consular official.  For use in Brazil, you'd probably need to have it notarized and apostilled in the US, and translated by a sworn translator in Brazil.