Moving to Ponce this summer

Hey everyone. I am moving to the Ponce area this summer. Looking for suggestions on where to look for a rental house. I have 2 kids (4 and 2 yrs old) looking for a nice house in a good area. Also looking for an English speaking christian church. Any suggestions of cool spots to check out are welcome as well. Thanks in advance.

Try this site, select the town. you can reorder by price also.
http://www.clasificadosonline.com/Rentals.asp

Best way to find a place is word of mouth and boots on the ground.

Hi, I live in Ponce....There are  plenty of areas to live. You might want to consider convenience to what you need. Price willing to pay. There are a variety of gated communities. Most housing is compact. Small yards close neighbors, etc. Are apartments an option? There is a lot that can be  explored within an hours drive. Ponce always has events in going on .  What brings you to Ponce?

Ponce is a beautiful city filled with history and events. My wife's family is originally from there and it has always been a pleasure to visit. You may want to try searching the forums on here for Christian english speaking schools in Ponce to help get you started. Try typing "schools in Ponce" in the search forum and hopefully something will pop up that'll help. I haven't been on here for long but from what I've seen people are pretty responsive in answering any questions you may have. Best of luck!