Internship/part-time job/volunteer summet 2011

Hi everyone,
Im curretly studyinging in Canada, but my summer will start in 3 weeks. hence i ll be back to saigon at the beginning of may. im looking for internships/part-time jobs that relate to marketing, sell,translation, or education. And also I would be more than happy to volunteer in any of the volunteer programs being offered by nonprofit organizations. As for what I can offer, Im an undergrad student from the Desautels management Faculty at Mcgill University, i have a decent gpa, can speak english as first language and a bit of french.
I would really appreciate any advices or recommendations.
Best,

Hi Lyn Phan,
I think you can find some internship program through classified ads. And about volunteering please visit any site about volunteering there's a lot just google it.

Difficult to get a job as you need to get a work permit, which requires that you have certified degrees or qualifications now. Or at least 5 years work experience in particular field. Contact [Moderated: No free advert] about latest visa-on-arrival and work permit situation.

Hi Lynn,

Could you please send me your CV via my email address: [email protected]

At present, we have some language centers in Ho Chi Minh City.

thanks for ur guys replies!
@tuan...i would be more than happy to do so, it might take 2 days before icn send my CV because im in the mid of my final, sorry!

Hello Lynn

You're still looking for a job/internship? check out iknow.com.vn, and let me know if you're interested, we are hiring.

Contact me at [email protected] with your CVs/resume. We're looking to fill in a position ASAP

Long (0909817070)