Mixed Marriage Mahar or Dowry for Moroccan Girl from Foreign Husband

That is polite is an open forum my opinion is just that..
You all seem to cry or moan or criticise and that is ok?
Wake up

Is my opinion and you really need to wake up.
You been scanmed so that makes me a scammer? No logic and explains why you find yourself in trouble but easy to blame the Moroccans?
Not the clever westerners then?

You been scanmed so that makes me a scammer? No logic and explains why you find yourself in trouble but easy to blame the Moroccans?

That may be the case and that's because I have reason to be..same as ijim1086 ! I'm not tarnishing all with Same brush as I said good and bad everywhere. I am fond of morocco and some of its people same as I'm fond of some people in my own country. But when people get used and abused badly by certain people from certain countries then it's our God given right to feel bitter. Freedom of speech and all that...so I shall say what I choose about whoever when they have it coming to them.. :lol:

Opinions expressed

Nascabo why don't you crawl back to where you came from..if your money grabbing lying cheating scumbags that you call your fellow citizens treat us in this way then our right to post and say what we feel. And yea we are way smarter cos the scumbag that lied to me is gonna get the biggest rude awakening he's ever had  :D

Hmmmm lets see here...we are bad for bad mouthing people that tried to screw us over...but you a moroccan defends the Moroccans that duped us into marriage to use and abuse us when all we wanted was love security and honesty, who's the bad one here eh ? Don't get me started  :dumbom:

Brother  am getting married in Morocco need your advice on jewellery

The jewellery set you bought at price of 8000 dirhams is very good price

Where can I buy too???

Brother goldKhalifa I need you guidance in finding wedding venue in morocco

As you mentioned it will cost total 4000 to 5000 for foods and others

But l was in Morocco to findout with some wedding event organizers and they priced me around 70,000 to 80,000 dirhams for 200 guest
I was shocked..

So I need your help if possible to find something in good price

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : generalised comments are not accepted

Assalaamu'alaikum,

I can see that these conversations took place in 2018, are these figures still the average now in 2023.

The price certainly won't be the same

The price of gold is always increasing so you can search that online. US gold market etc

Price of food has atleast trippled just in the past 4 years.

Take my advice, don't get married in Morocco, run for your life.

@Lynn1964 I too was in the same situation as you. I had to pay for everything, the food, music, photographer, clothes for all the family and myself, all the documents, translations and travel expenses related to getting married and every last thing you can think of pertaining to living there. I didn't want any ceremony but was forced into an engagement one. The adul did stick up for me at the contract signing and demanded 10000 dirham which he said is what is normal these days, and a gold ring. I had to get the courts involved to get the 10000, after waiting 10 months, and I  don't expect to ever see the gold ring, not do i want it. For some reason they think we westerners are all obnoxiously rich and money grows on trees and the streets are lined in gold, and we owe them. My suggestion after living there for 9 months is run away as fast as you can, before you are bankrupted. This is not normal behavior, and most moroccan men are more than happy and honored to pay for everything, especially if its a genuine marriage. Most of the ones who milk their wives for everything are just in it for the golden visa ticket out. Be careful, please when dealing with the takers.