Finding job

Hi guys 👋 I would like to know is it possible for iranian to finding job in uae 🇦🇪? Nationality is important in uae to finding job?or only knowing English and having experience give more chance to find job?

Hello!

Just recently, I saw ads online looking specifically for Farsi/English speaking applicants. (With my knowledge of Iranians, they speak this language. Correct me if I'm wrong though) So I guess it's safe to say that it is possible for you to find a job here.

Nationality, experience and other qualifications differs from company to company. So try your luck.

Saw the ad here - www.indeed.ae

Regards,
Dee

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

There are lots of Iranians and people of Iranian descent in the UAE.  However, keep in mind two things:

1) The job market nowadays is pretty soft due to the downturn in the economy.  Preference is for applicants who are already here or who have GCC work experience and / or have Arabic language skills
2) Work / residence visas (NEW ones) for people from Iran / Iraq / Syria and a few other countries are not easily granted in the UAE.  Very high refusal rate on grounds of security

Hi ,

Being a UAE citizen i assure that nationality is no more a barrier for a right job here.

Yes it is not a barrier for a UAE citizen.   

We are discussing expats.  And the preference of employers to hire for the right skills as supply is more than demand in today's market.